News
Replying to Kookies and cream • Nov 1, 2017
Title Hana ni Keda Mono
Where did you watch it?
On YouTube
0 0
On Hana ni Keda Mono • Oct 31, 2017
Title Hana ni Keda Mono
The first ep is awesome omggggggg and the preview of the next episode is awesomeee
0 0
Replying to ShiraYuuKii • Oct 31, 2017
Title Hana ni Keda Mono
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9-D36t0UKwthis might be the first ep...
On I love u thank you so much cuz ive been dying to find a website to watch it
1 0
On Nam Da Reum • Oct 23, 2017
Person Nam Da Reum
I'm June 17 and he June 13 omg a fellow Gemini
0 0
Replying to hyerim • Oct 22, 2017
Person Nam Da Reum
he's going to grow up breaking so many hearts T T
U r everywhere
1 0
Replying to Brownie • Oct 15, 2017
Title Take Your Mark
Another swimming drama?
Thats what I said too
1 0
On Nam Da Reum • Oct 13, 2017
Person Nam Da Reum
He is so hot with the blonde hair in While You Were Sleeping as the younger self omg
7 0
Replying to Jessica • Oct 7, 2017
Title Good Morning Call: Our Campus Days
So I take it they are living in a dorm now? Are they together? Ha, ha, sorry, I just want to know if we have to…
Where did u watch it on
0 0
Replying to Arlyn • Oct 7, 2017
Title Good Morning Call: Our Campus Days
Marina and Abe are back. Yuichi is in the first episode. I haven't seen Issei.Finally saw Daichi in episode…
Where did u watch it on
0 0
On Good Morning Call: Our Campus Days • Oct 7, 2017
Title Good Morning Call: Our Campus Days
Where can i watch this for free, online, without netflix
2 0
On Cha Seung Joon • May 22, 2017
Person Cha Seung Joon
I love him in high kick omg
0 0
On Choi Sang Wook • Feb 26, 2017
Person Choi Sang Wook
Happy birthdays and everyone there is a mistake he is a guy not female but male
1 0
Replying to Akashi • Feb 26, 2017
Person Choi Sang Wook
Happy birthday, although you have a unique name for a girl, it's cool!
Nope thats a mistake, he is a guy and male
1 0
On Jung Eun Ji • Aug 18, 2016
Person Jung Eun Ji
Why didn't they add her in Today's Birthday list, and in Wikipedia they didn't change her age. Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNJI.
0 0
Ceki • May 4, 2016
Article The Upcoming Manga and Webtoon Adaptations: 2016
Any one know where to watch good Morin g call?
0 1
On Their Distance • Apr 27, 2016
Title Their Distance
Where can I watch it for free and I don't care if its subbed or not pleaseeeeee let me know
3 1
On The Whirlwind Girl • Jan 24, 2016
Title The Whirlwind Girl
When will the next season come out? Plssss tell me
0 0