Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2019
Replying to aishwariaS • Dec 31, 2024
I think the director couldn't convince Ju Jihoon for such scene. He is so shy even at the kissing scenes. But…
Happy ending ?
0 4
On Wandee Goodday • Dec 30, 2024
Omggg that was some explosive pairing with some explosive chemistry. Can’t help I was smiling ear to ear till the end. Great and Inn are amazing actors !! This ended up being a fluffy rom-com !! Loved this soooo much !! Its been a while I was skeptical to watch this after reading reviews but thank god I finally watch it !!
0 0
Replying to hoguptacmo • Dec 30, 2024
Title Love Sea
great series. I loved the actor and character of Mahasamut. He has sexy body and great smile. I like his musculat…
Happy ending ?
0 7
Replying to OmahMirabel • Dec 25, 2024
Title We Are
Ok. Was there something wrong with Phuwin? He was so unromantic and acted like Pond was irritating him, what's…
I felt so too.
1 1
On We Are • Dec 25, 2024
Title We Are
Such a comforting happy show!!
Healthy relationships be it the couples or best friend pairs or even the whole lot of friends and their funny banters. Absolute love !! I wasn’t sure in the beginning if I can watch all 16episodes felt it would be lengthy. But didn’t even realise I just couldn’t stop. It was soooo goood. Pond phuwin’s story could have been better, in the beginning almost til 6-7episodes I felt like they are a side couple. Got better in the end but would have been a lot better for their potential. They have great chemistry though. I was thinking about never let me know how amazing was that.
Started the show for pond phuwin but ended up loving the tanfang couple !!
2 0
Replying to Little Orange • Dec 20, 2024
Title Brewing Love
When did they get together?Any love triangle? Annoying?Any breakup? How long?Happy Ending?
Ok thanks for the heads up
0 0
Replying to ArtisticWind • Dec 20, 2024
Title La Pluie
despite some of the comments, this show was cute. yeah, it's a bit over the top over the rain plot hole... like…
Happy ending ?
0 2
Replying to Gigglefairy17 • Dec 20, 2024
Title Deep Night
Damn, their chemistry is off the charts!
Happy ending ?
0 1
Replying to _Shinigami_ • Dec 20, 2024
Title For Him
The bed scenes were pretty hot and overall I’m a bit surprised about the harsh rating. It’s descent enough…
Happy ending ?
0 1
Replying to Thaoster1994 • Dec 20, 2024
Title Deep Night
I'm still waiting and hoping for Seagames and Neptune to be pair up again and have their own series as the main…
Happy ending ?
0 1
Replying to Berryvery • Dec 20, 2024
This has nc scenes which is missing in the other
Oh yea I get it, guess that was the only part which had that nc element !!
2 0
Replying to Berryvery • Dec 20, 2024
This has nc scenes which is missing in the other
Also is it just me 🤔 because the uncut version didn’t really have anything so extreme iykyk 😅 when we have seen a lot in other uncut and sultrier versions
3 2
Replying to Little Orange • Dec 13, 2024
Title Brewing Love
When did they get together?Any love triangle? Annoying?Any breakup? How long?Happy Ending?
This is all I wanted to know :) am gonna start this real soon !!
0 2
Replying to sidra • Dec 11, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
one of my favourite Korean bls,i really can't explain the feelings of this series, I can't stop watching it xd
Happy ending ??
1 3
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Nov 26, 2024
The summary here isn't very detailed... what exactly is this drama about? I see it has high ratings and all the…
Same here I wanted to know too, in the summary it says they haven’t communicated and convenience marriage but some reels on instagram was like 🔥🔥 am confused too
1 0
Replying to warmbirds • Nov 18, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
When great director and writer meets great actor's.They're all cooked together to serve us. A true gem one of…
Happy ending ?
0 2