News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 5 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 2 hours ago
Replying to namirobin • 7 days ago Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler shenrun's younger brother Any Royal connection? Are they Imperial Guards? 0 1
On Spring of the Blade • 7 days ago Title Spring of the Blade Who is shen che? Is he related to emperor? 0 4
Replying to Uvimolla • 7 days ago Title Spring of the Blade Wanted to like it but its very boring. Watch till 14🔥 0 0
Replying to LunaL • 7 days ago Title As Beautiful as You my first Xu Kai drama and he did a great job with the acting! i loved TSY since Go Ahead already and it was really… Watch falling into your smile, wonderland of love You will love him more 0 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Apr 18, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Anyone knows the literal meaning of the words Hui Ju display on her phone during the fancam? I tried to translate… Dignity issues 6 1
Replying to Stellovet • Apr 8, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Sadly it’ll take awhile. The OST is slowly being released and so far only the ones with vocals are being released. i wanna download it so badlyy :( 1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 8, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows guys WSG, he cant remember anything on what happened in the starstone arc ?? why he is clueless after coming from the illusion? 1 3
Replying to QAS • Dec 29, 2024 Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler I just watched the first episodes, and I am giving it 8.5. I didn't think I would like it. I am excited to watch… I guess princess Lin an is the one who will become his pair 1 1
Replying to u11464871 • Jan 7, 2024 Title Love Song for Illusion the evil spirit that came to young ML It's just a psychological disorder 1 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 3, 2024 Title Love Song for Illusion Why there is #Fantasy in the Genre Section? I don't see any fantasy elements 1 3
Replying to Nana • Aug 22, 2022 Title Love between Fairy and Devil The Xianxia angst is here, I’m not ready! what is that ?? 0 0
You will love him more