News
lo_ve • Sep 16, 2022
Article EXO's Xiumin, MONSTA X's Hyung Won, and Lee Shin Young will work together in one drama!
Yay, Hyungwon!!! I’m so glad that he will be in another drama!! This makes my Monbebe heart so happy!!!
7 2
lo_ve • Feb 21, 2022
Article "Arthdal Chronicles" will begin filming its new season this year!
All right!
4 0
On Yoon Jong Seok • Feb 16, 2022
Person Yoon Jong Seok
I’ve been watching The Lies Within. He did such a good job :)
2 0
lo_ve • Feb 14, 2022
Article Lee Se Hee will reportedly lead the upcoming series "True Sword Battle" with EXO's Doh Kyung Soo
I can’t wait to see Kyungsoo as a prosecutor.
2 0
On Mystic Nine • Oct 16, 2021
Title Mystic Nine
Really?? I really hope the original cast will all be back. It won’t be the same if not.
5 0