News
Replying to I Promised You the Moon • Jun 11, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
Replying to deleted comment
Dailymotion, I found it there
0 0
On Like in the Movies • Jun 10, 2021
Title Like in the Movies
I almost skipped this series, I'm so glad that I changed my mind, definitely one of the best bl 🥺
3 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 4, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
I loved the second episode, yet too many time jumps, but still the acting and direction is something else, really one of the best drama out there
3 0
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • May 29, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Thai BL at its highest point, loves everything about it, the chemistry between the main characters, the story, .. everything.. cried and laughed a lot while watching it.. definitely a must watch 10/10
13 0
On I Promised You the Moon • May 28, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
The first episode was really good, I enjoyed every bit of it.. the soundtrack is similar to fish upon the sky, I think is the same artist behind it.. 10 out of 10
6 0
On Ototo no Otto • May 25, 2021
Title Ototo no Otto
I loved the manga, and I'm really enjoying the series, the acting and casting is on point :)
3 1

