Editorials
On Samee Chua Kuen • Jan 23, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
where can i watch ep 4 eng sub
0 1
Replying to Cry • Mar 24, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
Passing by again ...
I feel you
1 0
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Mar 24, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
There is no official date nor any mention anywhere. Even on youtube I cant find a single video of anyone mentioning this drama. Will this even air
1 3
Replying to Cry • Mar 7, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
Just passing by again...
samee
2 0
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Mar 1, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
This is killing me. I need another dao mu biji in my life.Hurry up tencent
8 0
Replying to 8157523 • Feb 25, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
I visit this page everyday T.T tencent when will you release this T.T
same here
1 0
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Feb 17, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
I have lost all hope now. February is nearly over when will this come out
1 0
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Feb 14, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
I have been waiting for so long now it is February still nothing released.
3 0
Replying to nimcoqua • Nov 30, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
they said it will air on 31dec or something
but the the lost tomb 3 ultimate chronicles air date is showing 31 dec. I dont think they gonna have 2 dramas airing same time
1 1
Replying to Jingyan • Nov 30, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
Anyone who has any news of this drama? Every time I search the name in Chinese, I always find The Lost Tomb 2...Only…
Im literally searching everywhere for this to find any news about air date. I cant see anything on it.
2 0
On Ultimate Note • Nov 30, 2020
Title Ultimate Note
Its only 1 month left till next year, when will this air
0 0
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Nov 30, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
Does anyone know when this will air
0 0