News
lo_ve • Oct 24, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo Confirms Breakup with Actor Ahn Bo Hyun
They shouldn't support, but accept their relationship & breakups. It's upsetting to see that some certain people still comment about someone else life choices.
2 0
Replying to DeityVivid • Aug 27, 2023
Title Mask Girl
I wished they had warned the viewers about trigger warnings (''viewer discretion advised.” or ''This content…
Thank you so much <3 I appreciate it
1 1
Replying to DeityVivid • Aug 27, 2023
Title Mask Girl
I wished they had warned the viewers about trigger warnings (''viewer discretion advised.” or ''This content…
Sadly I had to pause it afterwards, but I believe this show is worth to watch. I might continue later on again and skipping the disturbing scenes. Do you maybe recall any of those scenes after episodes 3? Or were those the only ones that happened throughout the show?
1 3
Replying to DeityVivid • Aug 27, 2023
Title Mask Girl
I wished they had warned the viewers about trigger warnings (''viewer discretion advised.” or ''This content…
I can stand gore and blood but not anything rape-related. It suprised me as well when I didn't trigger warning on the previous episodes, maybe I missed it? On the description (viewing icons) it shows: 16+, Foul language and violence. The violence icon should be combined with the sex icon in my opinion..
0 5
Replying to mycloverformrdarcy • Aug 27, 2023
Title Mask Girl Spoiler
i'm on the last epsiode but i gotta say that kim kyung ja is so annoying. she is the real villain here. she's…
I wished they had warned the viewers about trigger warnings (''viewer discretion advised.” or ''This content is disturbing and may be traumatizing.''). I didn't expect to see the rape scenes, took me by surprise.
1 7
Replying to Gabriela-in-this-planet • Mar 23, 2023
Title Narco-Saints
It was filmed in Dominican Republic
I know it was
0 0
On Narco-Saints • Oct 8, 2022
Title Narco-Saints
The Dutch sounded like someone trying to read a Dutch sentence out while they never have spoken Dutch before. And it didnt look like Suriname at all. Overall it's a nice story, but it was hard to watch for me time by time haha
1 3
On Choi Eun Ju • Feb 22, 2017
Person Choi Eun Ju
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~!
0 0
On Chen Si Cheng • Feb 22, 2017
Person Chen Si Cheng
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~!
0 0
On Macy Chan • Feb 22, 2017
Person Macy Chan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~!
0 0
On Cha Ji Yeon • Feb 22, 2017
Person Cha Ji Yeon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~!
0 0
On Choi Daniel • Feb 22, 2017
Person Choi Daniel
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~!!!
1 0
On Atsushi • Feb 22, 2017
Person Atsushi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~!
0 0
