Editorials
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
where can i watch
0 1
Replying to Aveira • 29 days ago
Person Tan Song Yun
Also apparently ATC may be split into 2 seasons ;π #againstthecurrent tentatively scheduled for September 10th…
πππ
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Against the Current
Into your eyes/kiss-Lin Jin Qi and Shen Jia Lan-Against the current-Liu Xue Yi and Tan Song Yunhttps://youtube.com/shorts/dg4qS3DqJtw?si=HJeIUnh6JbnspbRc
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
1 0
Replying to mochachen • Aug 20, 2026
Title Against the Current
The wedding!!! I love it so much. I need this drama ASAP!!
same hereπππ
2 0
Replying to Aveira • Aug 13, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
In his latest VanityTeen interview, #LiuXueyi opened up about working with #TanSongyun on #AgainsttheCurrentVanityTeen:…
Thank you for sharing β€οΈ
2 0
Replying to Aveira • Aug 12, 2026
Title Against the Current
I really hope that this drama will be available on Viki or who knows maybe Netflix too. I dont want to get Tencent…
same here.
1 0
Replying to CrispyPork • Jul 19, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
I absolutely love her acting! She has the best expressions and her acting comes across as very natural. I also…
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
1 0
Replying to sevenstar • Jun 30, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
hey, thnx for updating I saw her singing clips on yt that song seems difficult to sings as there are not many…
πππ
0 0
Replying to mochachen • Jun 27, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Her 2nd partner deserves equal credits! His powerful high voice contrast with her lower calm tone gives a huge…
πππ
1 0
Replying to AngelaK • Jun 25, 2026
Title Against the Current
https://youtu.be/8d9k71fxA_E?si=FLSaR9F1yAvTXRx-New trailer with English cc
πππ
1 0
Replying to AngelaK • Jun 25, 2026
Title Against the Current
"Against The Current" Tencent Investment Promotion Conferencehttps://youtu.be/86wIzR57a9c?si=XdYN1LbZfJyaJyL8
πππ
1 0
Replying to Paulina • Jun 25, 2026
Title Against the Current
LXY and TSY look fantastic in the new trailer and I cannot wait!! Chemistry is π₯π₯She looked so beautiful…
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
2 0
Replying to sevenstar • Jun 24, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
https://youtube.com/shorts/WQh4GoJPDfg?si=_cP70b6S4QyqkH3D
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
0 0
Replying to sevenstar • Jun 24, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
https://youtu.be/C4E7qKieVbw?si=gxtu1cMm4mA-R35G
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
0 0
Replying to sevenstar • Jun 22, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
https://youtu.be/FnJA_Ig6s5w?si=MeDjm8QY0KYdI2hH
πππ
0 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Against the Current
iWarrenS9 hours ago TV series bloggerβ¨β¨β¨πππβ¨β¨β¨ππβ¨β¨β¨The drama "Lanxiang Rugu"(Against…
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
1 1
Replying to mochachen • Jun 16, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Did anyone see ss sing Dear D. The harmonization was so well done, I'm so glad she's slowly breaking her shell…
yesβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
0 0
Replying to WorldofGwi • Jun 12, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
A fan since Fox's Summer . ..
A fan since With You
4 0
On Love Ends Suffering • Jun 4, 2026
Title Love Ends Suffering
πππ
2 0
Replying to sevenstar • Jun 1, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZCEKvZCdcD/?igsh=MW5qazN5MTUxZGMwaA==
πππ
0 0

