K-Drama Replying to mochachen • Jan 29, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Ranking of Hot drama Series-Avg Views per Ep (Jan 15, 2026).1. Punisher - S+ 23.619 million2. Shine on Me - S+…
wow. congratulations π
4 0
Replying to msjaded • Jan 28, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I'm rewatching all the funny and cute parts, and I'm in love with them all over again. I can't help but be obsessed…
me too π
2 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 27, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Promotional video of Tan songyun "Oops" for TUSI've seen a lot doing this trend in TikTok/douyin. Fanboys,…
πππ
5 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 27, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
likewise, i can't even focus on new cdramas this past few 3 weeks because I'm stuck with them. Everyday since…
lol π me too
6 0
Replying to mochachen • Jan 27, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Update on Ssβs schedule. She will be attending a variety show filming in 1/31 and fans are speculating itβs…
Thanks for sharing πππ
2 0
Replying to Aveira • Jan 27, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Your most favorite series that aired dec 2025 click linkhttps://mydramalist.com/games/BxoNfdSeven fans you can…
πππ
1 0
Replying to dudi • Jan 27, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I never look at ratings for anything I'm going to watch, and most ratings here aren't real, they're either inflated…
exactly π
6 0
Replying to msjaded • Jan 26, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
My thought exactly! I never look at review, watch it myself first and judge it for myself instead. It is sometimes…
same here π
5 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 26, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Collection of TUS enjoyer (Fans) sharing their cutie reviews π₯° I will leave it here β¬οΈπSpotted!Part…
ππππ
6 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 26, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Someone saying that the venue is the main venue in Beijing not the main branch before. So happy for her that she's…
πππ
1 0
Replying to 4evergreen • Jan 25, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
I enjoyed watching it!,
same here π
8 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 25, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Someone saying that the venue is the main venue in Beijing not the main branch before. So happy for her that she's…
Thank you for sharing ππ
1 2
Replying to monkeylover • Jan 24, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
thank you Anna! this work is a masterpiece!
πππ
1 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 24, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
Thank you, it means a lot ππ«Ά
πππ
1 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 24, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
"I gave 15 flowers to everyone who gave a 10/10 review." if i miss someone let me. i see 68 reviews but some people they give bad reviews so i pass them.
12 4
On Tan Song Yun • Jan 24, 2026
Person Tan Song Yun
"I gave 15 flowers to everyone who gave a 10/10 review." if i miss someone let me know.
3 4
Replying to Uri2Hir • Jan 24, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Me too π
I already sent to you. π
5 1
Replying to AyRx • Jan 24, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
Give me tooβ¦ hehehe I already completed and rated this drama way before.. but man ppl are so dvmb here to be…
I already sent to you π
4 0
Replying to Lloudkat • Jan 24, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
U r so sweet !!! A loyal fan that dramas u love r lucky to have !!!πΈπΈπΈshout out TUS! Xtra love to TSY.
you are so sweet tooπ
7 1
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 24, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
"I gave 15 flowers to everyone who gave a 10/10 review."
8 5

