Editorials
Replying to Dramas4me • 14 days ago
Title The Early Spring
You are definitely an anti of this drama. Is your purpose in life is to write bad comments about this drama? You…
This user is bot I guess. The grammar is weird and distorted unlike normal comments 💀
2 0
Replying to Paige77 • 26 days ago
Title Our Generation
I just finished and LOVED it
Okay will watch it then. Thanks 😃
1 1
Replying to Nidhi • Aug 17, 2026
Title Chosen Home
wtf you mean by that man??
I guess this person is a homophobic. That's what he meant by this. Just an assumption though, I could be wrong.
3 0
On Our Generation • Aug 2, 2026
Title Our Generation
Should I watch it? People here have mixed reviews so I'm not understanding what to do.
2 7
Replying to Gabi • May 14, 2026
Review Speed and Love
I also didn't like the female character; she was very irritating and childish, both in her voice and mannerisms,…
I can relate 🥀
2 0
Replying to Meowchi • Jan 15, 2026
Review Speed and Love
Oh I feel your fear as I've been there. But as much as positive points matter criticism also boosts to deliver…
Yk I saw a comment way before and they also wrote something about the FL's annoying acting and in the reply sections all 14-15 y/o were calling her fake and whatnot. It's really toxic out there ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚
3 0
Meowchi • Jan 15, 2026
Review Speed and Love
Thank God someone said this!!! I was getting annoyed with FL's acting like a kid so much... Afraid of people bashing me here, I didn't write a review. So thank you for saying what I couldn't ðŸ˜ðŸ’•
17 4
Replying to HJHofT17 • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Since Netflix doesn't offer the express package there has to be a break so ep 33 will be on Oct 30th. From then…
Oh okay thank you!
0 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Netflix is only showing 32 eps. Can anyone tell me when will the rest be released?
3 3
Replying to Leene • Oct 17, 2025
Game Which The Untamed character are you ?
i picked that but got fairy / xian zi xD
Cuteeee ðŸ˜ðŸ’•
1 0
ColdXperience • Oct 11, 2025
Game Which The Untamed character are you ?
I knew I'd get Guangyao the moment I chose "scheme elegantly" 😂😂ðŸ˜
1 3
Replying to Kawaii433 • Sep 29, 2025
Review The Longest Promise
I liked it. It was a good ending, some say it was open ended but not to me.
Okay okay then I'll watch it. Actually there were so many people saying that he died in the end... So I was a bit sceptical about it.
1 0
Kawaii433 • Sep 28, 2025
Review The Longest Promise
How is the ending?
0 3
AnHua • Sep 27, 2025
Review The Longest Promise
Do they stay together in the end? I was thinking of watching it.
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Jun 15, 2025
Title The Oath of Love
Is it worth watching? I feel that doctor woman is gonna be annoying... Plus that senior of Yang Zi...
0 1
Replying to Ruth • Jun 10, 2025
Title The Lost Tomb
How is this show connected to Legend of Zang Hai?
What I read online is... Zang Hai is actually Wu Xie. Means Zang Hai is Wu Xie's ancestor OR Zang Hai is reincarnated as Wu Xie. Wu Xie basically carries out Zang Hai's unfinished works.
5 0
Replying to JangManWol • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Princess Royal
I'm seeing some are complaining about the second male lead... Is the love triangle that bad?
Oh then I should watch it. Thanks :)
0 0
Replying to JangManWol • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Princess Royal
I'm seeing some are complaining about the second male lead... Is the love triangle that bad?
So... Li Rong doesn't like the second male lead romantically?
0 2
Replying to whammywham • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Princess Royal
I don't understand the negativity of some commenters here. I think the show is not bad at all.I love how there's…
I'm seeing some are complaining about the second male lead... Is the love triangle that bad?
0 4
RugyC • Mar 8, 2025
Review Legends of the Condor Heroes: The Gallants
Do you know where to watch it?
0 0
