K-Drama
On Kim Hye Sung • Jul 23, 2014
Person Kim Hye Sung
Wish he had a other drama
6 0
On Ming Dao • Jul 13, 2014
Person Ming Dao
I really want him with Chen joe again they look good with each other
7 0
justineann • Jul 13, 2014
Article A Stalker's Guide to Park Ki Woong
Love him
0 0
On Jiro Wang • Jul 13, 2014
Person Jiro Wang
Love his pic he looks like himself now
1 0
On Park Ki Woong • Jul 13, 2014
Person Park Ki Woong
He should be in a other romance comdy drama
3 0
On My Tutor Friend 2 • Jul 13, 2014
Title My Tutor Friend 2
Can someone tell me if this is worth watching or if there is any romance in it
0 1
Replying to coffeeislove • Jul 13, 2014
Title Fall in Love with Me
It started really great but I couldn't get past episode 10. As much as I love Aaron Yan, the main girl was just…
Yeah same here was not that happy about the main lead I agree
0 0
On The Prince Who Turns into a Frog • Jul 13, 2014
Title The Prince Who Turns into a Frog
Can someone tell me where to watch with English sub I really want to watch it thanks
0 0
On Vampire Flower • Jul 8, 2014
Title Vampire Flower
Loved it I wish they made a season 2
2 0
On Lee Min Ki • Jul 8, 2014
Person Lee Min Ki
Wish he was in a other drama withe the same actress in spellbound
1 0
On Spellbound • Jul 8, 2014
Title Spellbound
Really really liked this movie it was really cute I recommend u watch it
1 0
Replying to Apple_pear • Jul 7, 2014
Title Sud Sai Pan
Where can u watch this
Thank u:)
0 0
On Lee Sang Yeob • Jul 6, 2014
Person Lee Sang Yeob
I really want him in a new drama as a main lead with a good actress
4 0
On Kim Tae Hee • Jul 6, 2014
Person Kim Tae Hee
Loveed her in Jung ok jang live in love
4 0
On Personal Taste • Jul 5, 2014
Title Personal Taste
One of my favorite dramas of all time
3 0
On My Blooming Days • Jul 5, 2014
Title My Blooming Days
Yay sooyoung has a new drama can't wait
0 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Jul 5, 2014
Person Ji Chang Wook
Happy birthday
2 0
On Cha Geon • Jul 2, 2014
Person Cha Geon
Happy birthday cutie
0 0
On The Princess • Jul 1, 2014
Title The Princess
Where is this subbed dose anyone know
1 0
On Ahn Jae Hyun • Jul 1, 2014
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
Happy birthday :)
0 0