Editorials
Replying to Izaya • Jul 1, 2015
Title I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK
This movie is amazing and it made me laugh my organs out!!!!
Where did u watch this thanks
0 0
Replying to dore430 • Jul 1, 2015
Title ...ing
Everything that biniBningPunkista said in the review above is what I would say! Amazing!! I'm trying to watch…
Where did u watch this with eng subs thanks
0 0
Replying to HMX • Jul 1, 2015
Title Clover
I wonder why the rate is low, it's so good anyway, funny and full of emotions.
How do u watch it there please help
0 0
Replying to 4519 • Jul 1, 2015
Title Clover
One of the best Jromance movie ever! :)
Hi where did u watch this with eng subs
0 0
Replying to HMX • Jul 1, 2015
Title Clover
I wonder why the rate is low, it's so good anyway, funny and full of emotions.
How do u watch it there please help
0 0
On Clover • Jun 25, 2015
Title Clover
Does anyone know where to watch this with eng subs
0 1
Replying to HMX • Jun 25, 2015
Title Clover
I wonder why the rate is low, it's so good anyway, funny and full of emotions.
Where did watch this with enf subs
0 0
Replying to TheraTD • Jun 25, 2015
Title Unruly Qiao
The emperor is cuter in this version =p but unfortunately weaker and timid
Where did u watch this
0 1
Replying to Geanina • Jun 25, 2015
Title Kabukicho Love Hotel
http://www.tiff.net/festivals/thefestival/programmes/contemporary-world-cinema/kabukicho-love-hotel
When are subtitles coming out
0 0
Replying to Geanina • Jun 25, 2015
Title Kabukicho Love Hotel
http://www.tiff.net/festivals/thefestival/programmes/contemporary-world-cinema/kabukicho-love-hotel
When are subtitles coming out
0 0
Replying to Geanina • Jun 25, 2015
Title If Tomorrow Comes
http://ashitani-movie.com/
https://www.facebook.com/ashitani.movie?fref=ts
Has this come out with English subs yet
0 0
Replying to Apple_pear • Jun 24, 2015
Title The Queens
Shouldn't it be out by now ??
Where do u watch it with English subs
0 0
On The Girl in Blue • Jun 23, 2015
Title The Girl in Blue
Has it been subbed anywhere yet
1 1
On Song Joong Ki • Apr 23, 2015
Person Song Joong Ki
Omg he is back I hope I see him in a lot of dramas
1 0
On Destined to Love You • Apr 23, 2015
Title Destined to Love You
When is this drama even coming out
0 2
On Youth Never Returns • Apr 23, 2015
Title Youth Never Returns
Omg love this couple can't wait for this movie
2 0
On The Queens • Apr 23, 2015
Title The Queens
Shouldn't it be out by now ??
0 3
On Wo Ai Ni in Tokyo • Apr 23, 2015
Title Wo Ai Ni in Tokyo
Does anyone know where to watch this please
1 3
On Nozoki Ana • Apr 23, 2015
Title Nozoki Ana
Can someone tell me where to watch this thanks
1 1
On You Are My Vampire • Apr 23, 2015
Title You Are My Vampire
Is it even out yet or subbed
0 0