Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: Where the summer is passed, and it will never be.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2026

Friends

pastel_lilac

Where the summer is passed, and it will never be.
Replying to Aries21 • Jun 23, 2026
Title Payback
I still don't understand how Sunny/Bank hasn't figured out his new competition is actually his ex?! šŸ¤” he seems…
Sun used a stage name ā€œMinā€(his manager give it to him in ep1or2 I can't remember exactly),I guess that's why. How he haven't recognized his face is more baffling to me.
2 2
Replying to citylights • Jun 22, 2026
Title Payback
if I remember correctly, Jay meant that was the only time he slept with a man
Yes. And Sun is the second man he found acceptable.
3 0
On Payback • Jun 21, 2026
Title Payback
The peck on the cheek is soooooooooooo cute!!!!
24 0
On Payback • Jun 18, 2026
Title Payback
Having to wait another two days is killing me. The preview at the end of ep3 makes me a little worried about what's gonna happen next though...Please I wanna see more of Jay.
4 0
Replying to Lovestruck • Jun 17, 2026
Title Payback Spoiler
I remember watching the official trailer but never checked out the series itself, i wanna give it a shot but the…
It's just a fantasy, based on the comic, it looked a little forced but they didn't actually kiss so I guess it's fine? The pacing is good so far.
4 0
On Payback • Jun 15, 2026
Title Payback
We should all give more appreciation to the supporting actors who give a nice performance like Kajorn here. He is hilarious.
5 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Jun 11, 2026
I dropped it at ep6, not my cup of tea. The pacing is too slow and the story not so interesting. I'm more interested in their new show this September. Maybe I'll get back to this after watching some other shows since it's so highly rated.
The opening song is a MASTERPIECE though, way better than the show itself.
3 1
On Love Sea • Jun 9, 2026
Title Love Sea
This is not a plot-oriented story, it's character-oriented, full of lovey-dovey moments of Mut and Tongrak (and some very erotic ones too). So if you like the characters and the actors, it will be perfect for you, but if you're looking for a complicated story well it's not. But what a COUPLE, their chemistry is incredible, and they both are pretty in this show, it' quite rare for Thai bl dramas to have two handsome main actors rather than a combination of "beauty and beast"...
The direction is pretty plain without much to say about, except for a sequence in Ep2 where they kissed under water, I mean DEEP water, like in the actual undersea. To be honest I have Thalassophobia and that shot scared me a little bit, shout out to the actors...it must've been hard to do that part.
SOME OF MY PERSONAL COMPLAINT BELOW:
It's true that the plot is quite simple, almost non-existent. But isn't it enough? I came for a love story and I got it. I don't care about the narrative potentials, this show made me smile. I don't want to wait for an entire one-hour episode to watch the main couple having their own moment for like five minutes.
2 3
Replying to Tota Kwon • Jun 9, 2026
Title Lust
I think they will be 2 main couples...
Itā€˜s a MMY production, I’m counting on it.
0 0
Replying to pastel_lilac • Jun 8, 2026
Title Payback
I canā€˜t wait for another episode...best bl I ’ve seen so far this year. I love it when the director pulled…
wow it seems that the director also did the cinematography of Goddess Bless You Death according to MDL page, he's really quite able.
1 0
On Payback • Jun 8, 2026
Title Payback
I canā€˜t wait for another episode...best bl I ’ve seen so far this year. I love it when the director pulled a montage trick at the end of the 2nd episode like what they did in the Silence of the Lamb.
And Sky is soooooooooo cute!!!
1 1
Replying to skyfleurette • May 28, 2026
They haven’t started filming yet.
Yes but the air date is already set
0 0
On Me and Thee • Apr 24, 2026
Title Me and Thee
It' loving, funny and nice, but not my type. Plus the love scenes were...well, there was practically none, even a Japanese BL drama does better than that. I gave it an 8/10.
2 0