News
Replying to criesa-jie • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
the post credits in episode 34 got me laughing hard, their emperor is so hilarious, I can't, he was throwing tantrums
I truly loved that actor’s acting
2 0
Replying to ziwiy • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
The most viral and trending scene is the gua sha one ig
What is gua sha… 😔
1 2
Replying to dramaguzzler • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
So when qq was telling gongsun how she met baoer's father the mouth to mouth detail was really unnecessary, just…
Each and every scene is very relevant in this series… I must say.. to put all in context… nothing is irrelevant
3 0
Replying to Sidmin • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
This is my first time im literally dying to want a cp to collaborate again , zlh and txw to collaborate again.…
Yes I think creators would be foolish not to utilise this publicity of the duo as a couple
4 0
Replying to MareAzurre • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I have the same impression. If you compare TXW with his other CPs, there is coldness among these two.
But I must say TXW seems very casual and loving all the time❤️
0 2
Replying to MareAzurre • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I have the same impression. If you compare TXW with his other CPs, there is coldness among these two.
Yeah that south Asian comment had to be taken out .. and he had to apologise… in award shows he seems to be on his own and does not talk much but otherwise seems ok… but I have read few things too about him keeping aloof
1 3
Replying to MareAzurre • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I have the same impression. If you compare TXW with his other CPs, there is coldness among these two.
Oh I have never followed before.. but he is only actor which has so much media coverage.. and generally he seems warm.. but yes u might be right .. they show something and are somewhat else
0 5
Replying to lovegrace24 • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Where did you find ep 39 and 40 please? I can't see them on Netflix :(
Netflix is airing till tomorrow… I am watching with it
1 0
Replying to joa • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Whats the story behind their agents not getting along? I keep seeing this.
But can agencies have such control like whom u can talk to in public
2 3
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I've just finished episode 10, it's good so far, but I think I'm gonna start to skip the court scenes, I just…
Don’t skip as I did and when rewatching I understand them so much better and they are a crux to the series
0 0
Replying to milZyy • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
https://x.com/everydayzlh/status/2037920402190774460?s=46These details are making me emotional 😭 🥹
Yes I also watched this yesterday… the director has done so well.. he was saying as part of that interview that the first eps in the village is where the male lead feels comfortable for the first time in his whole life as he has been in battles since 10 years and before that preparing for wars… so those village days are like a holiday to him and so he kept asking him that was he comfortable and enjoying… so that is felt by viewers too
3 0
Replying to llwa qweq light • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
After a looooooong time something good came from mainland china. I again realize how much important the bgm is…
Yes I just forward and see scenes here and there for other series… both k and c dramas are not upto the mark… here it dipped for few eps but caught up well in the last 6-7 eps… so u just have 3-4 eps in between which feels off
1 0
Replying to Dramasama • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
A bit late to the bathtub party, since I’m watching on NF, but that was something else 🔥🔥🔥
Yes in that scene for the first time felt ZLH is towering over her … like a lion looking at a deer for hunt.. and she submits and how positions change… very deeply thought and well executed
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I will watch ep 39 in the evening as busy… for the first time I will watch after it is aired
2 0
Replying to MareAzurre • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I have the same impression. If you compare TXW with his other CPs, there is coldness among these two.
Yeah I kind of feel it is like they had a fight and now they are put together in front of the camera so they are being best and hence second leads took to social media promotion thinking that they should do their best to promote
1 7
Replying to mystic exiler • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I mean, it’s not necessary for them to be friends. Do we end up liking all our colleagues or classmates? No,…
Yes by hook or crook .. we want to see them in another series 🥰
1 0
Replying to Sushi88 • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
They get alone fine, its the ongoing beef between their managers. This collaboration almost didn't happen cause…
Yeah… but my point came as want to see them in another drama.. and if they have issues it is unlikely
0 0
Replying to Sushi88 • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
They get alone fine, its the ongoing beef between their managers. This collaboration almost didn't happen cause…
Yes very normal… as other few promos the girls cannot do a thing without the male lead helping out
0 0
Replying to Sidmin • Mar 29, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Hello Saturday shoot was the first time they were meeting after the drama concluded, so intially they were a little…
Yep … hope so…..
0 0
Replying to Sushi88 • Mar 28, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
They get alone fine, its the ongoing beef between their managers. This collaboration almost didn't happen cause…
I have watched too much of them in the past 15 days 😆😂
0 0