Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 6, 2023
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 2, 2024
On YT they have small video of a wrap up party happening now… I thought that these series are usually wrapped up 2-3 months before airing… but looks like not here… Soo bin was bit emotional in her speech
2 4
Replying to Hee won • Dec 2, 2024
so he knew she can talk even before the interview?
I watched the episode 4 2 times and he is wearing a black white striped tie in the police station epilogue scene… not sure which day it is from … he comes into office one morning late in ep 4 but that day he is wearing blue… for the day he took her crying back to hotel he was in all black tie
0 3
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 2, 2024
One thing… I have not read the novel but I understand that he checked Hoo Jim’s mole in the novel but here they left it before right? Why?
1 5
Replying to Ashgirl • Dec 1, 2024
They are hands of someone who does lot of weight and core training
Yes I love it … that means he is health conscious… which I love
1 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Dec 1, 2024
You see that Korea? you can make series that create tension and include that dramatic climatic feeling without…
Also good series without drunkard scenes… I just hate when they have that
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Dec 1, 2024
YYS got beautiful hands. Like those pink hands & veins, with that ring 🔥
They are hands of someone who does lot of weight and core training
2 2
Replying to Ashgirl • Dec 1, 2024
There should be proper romance and intimacy in later episodes otherwise I would scream😅😅😜
I really hope so
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 1, 2024
I had liked Soo bin in robot… but did not like her much in fabulous… now this is again where she is top notch… YYS was someone I thought was a cute guy kind actor… had not such high expectations from him… they both are doing a great job… oh no when is next Friday coming… I saw an old video of YYS last night where he says kissing scenes are a craft like action scenes… the actors do not have to just have good rapport but the craft and angles of the head and camera has to be thought of… he is considered a master of kissing scenes
5 0
Replying to criwery • Dec 1, 2024
guys pls support ❤️😭https://youtube.com/shorts/LV4yYZ3K4O8?si=renG_9ineVewyvrE
The young boy and girl look good too … I mean they look like true younger versions
0 1
Replying to Hotmess Samael • Dec 1, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
So quick question, what was she trying to prove by taking that photo with in a lingerie and sending it to him?…
Yes I think she is S** deprived and emotional too as her husband does not want her that way… so she was trying to make him interested… good move by her… smart girl
2 1
Replying to Ashgirl • Dec 1, 2024
I really don’t understand how they were living like strangers in the same house when they are so hot for each…
There should be proper romance and intimacy in later episodes otherwise I would scream😅😅😜
4 2
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 1, 2024
I really don’t understand how they were living like strangers in the same house when they are so hot for each other… looks itself are fire… how did they control?????
3 4
Replying to chibimiriam • Dec 1, 2024
After two first episodes, I'm not going to wait till the end, but I'm not going to watch it now either. I will…
Oh wow … good you can control…
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 30, 2024
Nope. It's not a coincidence. Wild theories are down in spoilers
Also he asks in ep3 to SML that whether he likes sea food specifically… so he was linking him to the real son… maybe
2 2
Replying to shibalsaekkiya • Nov 30, 2024
for everyone falling for Yoo Yeon seok:https://youtu.be/DI7zWZk2BUg?si=Zcy6lj7zR-ogzgFw1:46
I always like his looks but never saw him in this cold alpha roles before… this is so much suiting his lean looks … I like his smile but now his stern straight face does wonders
1 0
Replying to shibalsaekkiya • Nov 30, 2024
for everyone falling for Yoo Yeon seok:https://youtu.be/DI7zWZk2BUg?si=Zcy6lj7zR-ogzgFw1:46
What he said 8 years ago … is not to be brought up… please… he seems kind and a genuine social person to me
0 1
Replying to xKawan • Nov 30, 2024
Did I already mention that I am glad that so far there is no cheap cringey drunken scene in which the leads will…
Yes I had started hating Korean dramas because of that… as if to progress they have to be drunk… after months I started this… so far no drunk scene… I hope they stick to that
1 0
Replying to ria • Nov 30, 2024
Is it just for me or for all that MDL home page is not working?
We have broken it by being here all the time
2 1