Editorials
Replying to eve • Jan 26, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
there were so many things wrong with this im not even sure where to start
Please don’t start
4 0
Replying to Hersheys • Jan 26, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I was about to start this but why are the reviews so bad 💀
People are crazy here… it is a lovely show … yes too much packed in last few episodes but still loved it… actors and story line is great
2 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 11, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I watched the first episode again and the first negotiation sequence is also shown for the hostages with some Argan government… why it caused so much hype in the last episode?
4 3
Replying to KayesDramas • Jan 10, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
MOLE REVEAL WAS DONE IN A CAFE!?
I was thinking that they should have a dialogue exchange about that mile at the end… would have loved it
0 0
Lily Alice • Jan 8, 2025
Article 'When the Phone Rings's Chae Soo Bin on challenges she faced performing sign language
Well done… you were spot on… initially I thought her expressions were stark… but she did well … and her character grew on to the audience
11 0
Replying to Ashgirl • Jan 7, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
You don’t have to be glued on here if you hate it so much… please forget the show
Please all report them as offensive…
2 2
Replying to Ashgirl • Jan 7, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
You don’t have to be glued on here if you hate it so much… please forget the show
stop… you are being a FOOL
4 7
Replying to Veronika M • Jan 7, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
only first 20 minutes. Rest was nice 😁
Stop copying and pasting the same comment
0 0
Replying to Millie7 • Jan 7, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
what happened to the ratings??? That's insane 😳
Some weird people attacked the mdl site
4 2
Replying to When the Phone Rings • Jan 7, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Replying to deleted comment
You don’t have to be glued on here if you hate it so much… please forget the show
7 9
Replying to Henri Henri • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Loved this drama to the end ...there was no dull moment I'm glad i ignored all the hate speeches/comments I saw…
Yes I agree every scene was worth watching…. No scene needed to be fast fwded..that was the the beauty
1 0
Replying to Jenny park • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Nah this masterpiece hits different and I haven't watched any drama with similar vibe.
True the thrill you get while watching this … I have not felt with any kdrama atleast
1 0
Replying to 13351578 • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Unpopular opinion: I liked the last episode, even the random Argan plot (I didn't at first, but came around to…
Yes we were watching wattpad… story and it was all worth it… I liked all bits.. though would have liked to see more scenes of them together 🥰
1 0
Replying to CrisBod • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Hi!I didn't think I would comment so quickly, not even a month after I created an account on this site. However,…
Yes drama where every episode was waited for with desperation… I loved it
0 0
Replying to Mephisto • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I should have never watched the last two eps even greater chaotic garbage then ep 9 and 10.... what a waste of…
It was not that bad… they still did a decent job… all actors and story line were tied up
3 1
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I want to see more bts videos of the series…. Lots more please… MBC are are listening?
3 1
Replying to Cherrymotion • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
there's a user on x pointing out his hand was travelling down south
Aww… yes felt like they needed to be left alone
2 0
Replying to Hee-Jin • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
so real for this..idk what's wrong with some people.They're just being dramatic & over reacting at this point....
Yes agree
2 0
Replying to Hee-Jin • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
so real for this..idk what's wrong with some people.They're just being dramatic & over reacting at this point....
If they had not paid attention to other actors and story threads … people would have complained… now they did wrap up well.. then there are other issues pointed out… I think too much free time when you can be so critical… please appreciate the good work. Directors actors and whole team worked hard to give a great series… must appreciate that
3 1
Replying to muning • Jan 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I lovee the reunion kiss. U can feel the sexual tension and intensity.
Me too … I think that was the last scene shot… as they were handed bouquets after that… both seemed like they were so sexually frustrated… 🥰
2 0