Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 43 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 2, 2026

Friends

Completed
You Have My Heart
5 people found this review helpful
Jul 2, 2026
22 of 22 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 7.0

A Deep Connection

I started this drama to enjoy a domineering FL and supernatural mysteries, but I was captivated by the ML. How earnest, how devoted he was!

The acting and the story were better than I expected from a short drama, even better than some normal dramas. I liked the inclusion of some philosophical conversations regarding demons and dark energy.

The costumes and the sets were very pretty, especially the FL's branch shaped hair pieces were well-thought off. The songs were quite good as well.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Disguised Family
0 people found this review helpful
Jun 30, 2026
26 of 26 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 4.0

Sweet Spy Action

I started this drama because I love gun using agent female leads, but I ended up loving the dynamic between the family members and the stories of other characters, too.

I watched episodes 25 and 26 first, as recommended by a user, which added more chemistry to the main leads' relationship, and made the connection between them clear.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Hong Dou’s Journey through Time
0 people found this review helpful
Jun 30, 2026
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 7.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 2.0

A Rare Time Travel Drama

There aren't many dramas with actual time travelling stories, so I found this drama to be very interesting, especially since the FL time travels to the future with her aide, and it was very fun to watch them trying to go back in time.

The ML just fell head over heels in love with the FL, which didn't make much sense, especially since he's a popular actor, but I'm all for devoted consorts, and the actor did a good job portraying it.

There was supposed to be some destiny connection between the leads which wasn't explained well, and the ending was a bit vague, but it was a nice short watch.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?