K-Drama
On Last Twilight • Jun 19, 2024
Title Last Twilight
Loved it totally π€π»
10 0
On Lovely Runner • Jun 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Nice hilarious and a memorable one.... π€
10 0
On The Sign • May 1, 2024
Title The Sign
This one had all a drama needs wow loved it totally π«Άπ»
2 0
KC Drama LOVER • Dec 3, 2023
Article Top 10 Most Popular & Loved Chinese Bromances
Untamed and Word Of Honor will always be my first forever..... the feelings I got from Untamed when I watched it for the first can't be expressed......π₯°π―
4 0
On Kim Kang Min • Dec 2, 2023
Person Kim Kang Min
Happy Birthday ππ
0 0
On Song Ha Yoon • Dec 2, 2023
Person Song Ha Yoon
Happy Birthday πππΎ
0 0
On Brave Citizen • Nov 29, 2023
Title Brave Citizen
My favourite of the yearr β€οΈ loved Shin Hye and Lee Jun awesome performance....
1 0
Replying to Mic Lo • Nov 17, 2023
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
We all do. I keep on stalking this page, hoping for some good news.
Hope we can get one....π
0 7
On Hashimoto Ryo • Nov 16, 2023
Person Hashimoto Ryo
Soo handsome β€οΈ
4 0
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • Nov 16, 2023
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
I want to see their relationship mixed with the dark comedy.... hoping for a season 2 .....the story after the graduation
6 10
On I Will Knock You • Nov 5, 2023
Title I Will Knock You
Totally loved it!!!! Please give us a mini series of their love life pleaseee ^^
9 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 7, 2023
Title The Eclipse
The acting and chemistry was soo amazing and I really like both pairing they did their best. Looking forward to first and khaotung pairing alot β€οΈβ¨
2 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 22, 2023
Title Hidden Love
That was soo warm and heart is warming and my top kisses to the ost omg I love everything about this drama I want this combo to work again β€οΈβ¨
13 0
lo_ve • Jun 5, 2023
Article "Second Husband" Co-stars Cha Seo Won and Uhm Hyun Kyung Confirmed to Tie the Knot!
So happy for them congratulations ππβ¨
0 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 • Jun 4, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
Oh writer please don't kill her.....
6 0
On Gao Zhi Ting • Jun 1, 2023
Person Gao Zhi Ting
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
0 0
On Fluke Natouch Siripongthon • Jun 1, 2023
Person Fluke Natouch Siripongthon
Happy Birthday!!!!!
0 0
On Fukushi Sota • May 30, 2023
Person Fukushi Sota
Happy Birthday!!!!
0 0
On Lim Yoon A • May 30, 2023
Person Lim Yoon A
Happy Birthday !!!!!
0 0
Replying to With You • May 23, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me Spoiler
Does Male lead remain CEO till last episode??
Yes he remains as a ceo till the end unlike other dramas.
0 0
2
1
