News
On Ahn Hyo Seop • Dec 25, 2020
Person Ahn Hyo Seop
Waiting for your next drama ...
9 1
On Shut Up: Flower Boy Band • Dec 24, 2020
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
I like everything in this drama ohh nooo i am addicted <3
2 0
On Shut Up: Flower Boy Band • Dec 23, 2020
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Just don't be disappointed because of 2nd episode there are variety of flavours waiting for you in other episodes.
4 0
On My Girlfriend Is an Alien • Dec 23, 2020
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien
Strongly waiting for S2 <3
1 0
Replying to Debapriya • Dec 23, 2020
Title Be with You
Can anyone tell me where can i get eng subs for ep 21-24 for this drama?
dramacool
0 1
On Begin Again • Dec 14, 2020
Title Begin Again
Really loved the drama especially the FL and also hoping for S2 of this drama as they concluded in one of its special episodes.
0 0
On Go Ahead • Nov 23, 2020
Title Go Ahead
A heartwarming romantic family drama of the season don't ever miss it... and of course I wish to get two brothers like the older brother and little big brother I think after watching this drama every girl wish to have those brothers.
3 0
On Love in Time • Nov 13, 2020
Title Love in Time
Why does thus drama have such a low rating? It should really be rated above 8.0 at least for the romantic scenes?
5 2
On The Sleepless Princess • Nov 10, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
Its really happy ending in ep 36 .
0 0
Replying to Whatever • Nov 7, 2020
Title The Sleepless Princess
Where can I watch this drama with proper English subtitles?.
I think dramacool provides sub for this drama
1 0
On Perfect and Casual • Nov 2, 2020
Title Perfect and Casual
A sweet and warm hearted drama ? highly recommended
1 1
On Yuan Hao • Sep 9, 2020
Person Yuan Hao
Really loved your way of acting in the drama Romance of Hua Rong and you have a cute smile.
3 0
On The Legend of Jin Yan • Sep 7, 2020
Title The Legend of Jin Yan Spoiler
Honestly at first I loved it but as the drama comes to its last episodes it becomes quiet annoying . The ending of 2nd FL and ML is not to be in fullest and this is also applicable to the FL and ML also the drama has a happy ending but it is not satisfying. The drama has the chances of improving as it has 34 episodes. At last I have to conclude that something somewhere is wrong here in this drama thank you^_^.
4 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 13, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I really will miss the trio. The storyline , acting and the overall performance was incredible. I really liked the drama and will give 10 /10.
7 0
On My Love, Enlighten Me • Jun 27, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
Really liked the drama both the plot and the cast was fantastic hoping for season 2.
5 0
On #Alive • May 25, 2020
Title #Alive
The trailer sounds so cool and it also reminds me of a movie called Miruthan an Indian movie,eagerly waiting for the release .
3 0
On An Oriental Odyssey • Apr 25, 2020
Title An Oriental Odyssey Spoiler
I just finished it and I had like to express one thing that in the whole plot Mu Le is the suffering the most and at last having a sad death so there should be season 2 because there is a lack of romance between the main leads and a happy ending. Expecting season 2.
3 2
2
1
