News
On The Early Spring • 28 days ago
Title The Early Spring
when is the official break up coming I need to mentally prepare 😂
2 0
Replying to ellemace • 30 days ago
Title The Early Spring
how is anyone meant to know - it’s not even halfway finished airing yet?
usually the novel readers can actually estimate there are people who do that very well 😹I’m too curious
0 0
Replying to coachmye • 30 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I’m on the same page ready to get that out the way so we can get back to the love they are so cute together
for real their chemistry is unbelievable
0 0
On The Early Spring • 30 days ago
Title The Early Spring
can someone spoil how long the “break up” era will be approximately the episodes 😹I’m only accepting a maximum of 2 episodes or 3
2 4
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jun 6, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
I worry that the real SSR will be weak and waste all the achievements that were made while she was "gone."
true
1 0
Replying to itwillneverbefar • May 6, 2026
Title Filing for Love
esp when the man isn't having to do all the work. refreshing to see the woman being JUST as into it.
exactly
0 0
On Filing for Love • May 3, 2026
Title Filing for Love Spoiler
I love it when the leads can actually kiss well
23 3
On Perfect Crown • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
my only prayer is I hope the prime minister won’t turn bad also I want the leads to stick together through thick and thin till the end hope they won’t divorce also I think the prime minister and the queen mother might develop feelings for each other lol
12 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
confirm the confrontation is coming tomorrow
8 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
can’t wait for episode 26
2 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
i havent watched ep25 yet .How is it to those who watched it ? HOPE IT WASNT STRESSFUL
1 5
Replying to Call me Daddy • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I read one review that FL has no kissing clause thats why there is no kiss on this drama. Is this true? Idc about…
There are kiss scenes
6 0
Replying to matcharap • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS5mRaBBf/ guysss are we robbed of this kissing scene?!?! 😭😭😭
Really
1 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 19, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I won’t watch ep19 and 20 today cause I don’t want to stress out so I’ll binge everything Saturday night 4 episodes hope they would have reunited sooner
4 4
Replying to Momina • Dec 19, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I'm thinking to delay watching today's episodes until tonight (day plans and also less waiting for next day episodes).…
Same
0 0