News Replying to natyok9378 • Sep 16, 2025
Title You and Everything Else Spoiler
No.
T_T okay...
0 0
Replying to mana • Sep 16, 2025
Title You and Everything Else Spoiler
this is not a romance story :(
Ahh got it, thanks for clarifying! I guess the romance tag got my hopes up š
Iām just a sucker for stories where the leads end up together š... I'll just skip it then... Love Kim go eun though
1 1
On You and Everything Else • Sep 16, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
Please let me know whether the FL and ML end up together.
2 5
Replying to NIDHIROY • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
both died & meet in the afterlife
spoiler tag please
2 0
Replying to seressia • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
they both died and reunited in the afterlife
yes
1 0
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Sep 7, 2025
Title The Proper Way to Write Love
NO/
Haha my bad, thanks for clearing that up
0 0
Replying to DR.sUNfLOWER • Aug 31, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I miss that animation in ML's eyes when he eats the dishes, and that funny places he goes to after tasting it.…
So True! I hope we could see that again in future episodes...
1 0
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Aug 31, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
What assassin was Prince Je San talking about because he said something along these lines ā I told them not…
yes! i was confused about it as well
0 0
On The Proper Way to Write Love • Aug 6, 2025
Title The Proper Way to Write Love
the garden they visited... is it one of the garden from "little women" K-drama??
1 2