Details

  • Last Online: Mar 4, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 23, 2018
Replying to ily • Apr 24, 2023
From where did you read it
Yeah I guess it got removed or sth I am not sure
0 0
Replying to ily • Apr 24, 2023
From where did you read it
I saw a TikTok post about it also Wikipedia if u go to it it says it will come out may 28th and it gonna be 12 episodes I think
0 2
Replying to Tiger199_ • Apr 24, 2023
Yeah I also saw something about a part 3.it says the series was split into 3 parts and the 3rd part is supposed…
Ok interesting to see how they gonna continue the story thank you we have to wait and see!
1 1
Replying to lilan • Jun 9, 2021
The recent news came out few months ago, the writer been working on the script, they plan to start filming on…
Oh wow that’s far from what I thought , thank you!
0 0
Replying to Hongya • May 26, 2021
Title Imitation
Me too. I'm no K-Pop Fan but I really liked it so far even though I also don't like the FLs hairstyle (just saw…
Same I am also curious to see how it would fit 12 episodes
1 0
Replying to Alice • Apr 30, 2021
Ep 1 now subbed: https://productiveprocrastination.site/2021/04/30/eng-mysterious-love-ep-1/
Thank you again for spending your time subbing it ?:)
0 0
Replying to Alice • Apr 25, 2021
Currently subbing it now. Hopefully will be done by the beginning of next week. I'll post the link here when I…
Omg thank you !! I appreciate it :)
1 0