News
Replying to Sher1264 • Sep 14, 2021
Title You Raise Me Up
Viki has really gotten bad the past year. I’ve been thinking of dropping my subscription with them - especially…
Really? that's cheeky 😳 and for me it's annoying that they recommend me only CDramas although I haven't got a single one on my watchlist 🤔 nothing against them but I looooove KDrama 😍
0 1
On You Raise Me Up • Sep 7, 2021
Title You Raise Me Up
What happened with Viki? Did anyone experienced something like that with an other series? So annoying 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
7 4
Replying to Nav • Aug 19, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
https://www.viki.com/collections/2093848l-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo?locale=en
thx but not on ger viki
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jul 17, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Anyone tips for watching legaly in Germany? English subs would be okay. THXS 💜
0 2

