Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 10, 2021
Replying to Jirachi • 4 days ago
I don't know why yd1010 is after me. She was so toxic that I had no choice but to block her. But now she's copy-pasting…
Oh you poor thing!
She's just a bug in the system. Just ignore.
I am looking fwd to Reba's upcoming drama too.
0 1
Replying to Bec • 4 days ago
Mmmm she must be either between jobs, or retired?! At 45? She's done well!!πŸ˜‰
She has massive issues for sure!
2 0
Replying to Bec • 12 days ago
Mmmm she must be either between jobs, or retired?! At 45? She's done well!!πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜³πŸ«’πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
1 0
Replying to Martial • 15 days ago
Every day there is a weirdo on here trying to start something. I hope yall enjoying Baba's latest activities
Mmmm she must be either between jobs, or retired?! At 45? She's done well!!πŸ˜‰
3 4
Replying to Bec • Jun 6, 2026
Saw how the cities were lit up with lights and display boards everywhere in ce;ebrating Reba's birthday. Wow truly…
Amazing!! Champions!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
2 0
Replying to Martial • Jun 5, 2026
More well wishes from alices: https://x.com/dilraba_fanclub/status/2062204319768998173
Saw how the cities were lit up with lights and display boards everywhere in ce;ebrating Reba's birthday. Wow truly amazing!
Is it a done thing for actors/actresses in China? Imagine how much the fanclubs have to spend?!
3 2
Replying to Dg3306 • Apr 22, 2026
Me tooo How ratings cculated ??
Please don't be stressed. I can relate how you feel though, the injustice!
I have learn to accept that MDL never gives Reba dramas high ratings.. We know that her dramas are great and so well acted out. The low rating really puzzles me!
So I highly suspect that the reasons are antis down-rating just because they want to. And those that do it so their idols compare better. Who knows?!
These are senseless, immature acts.
And then there are those who kept going on about the casting - really? This story IS about a beautiful 400yo spirit and a youthful general! I honestly can't imagine anyone else playing their part!
It is such a re-watchable!
3 3
Replying to Cutie cotton • Apr 13, 2026
I think Sudden influx of negative reviews are affecting the rating.
I am not too concerned about MDL ratings especially for Reba's dramas.
You know its the antis doing their best to down rate it. It is their obsession to do it to any Reba dramas. Just a senseless and irrational act, defying any logic!
11 3
Replying to Bec • Mar 24, 2026
Do you know why she isn't in The Truth 4? I enjoyed the series because of her!
Hope that is the case. Will miss watching her natural instinctive responses and reactions!
3 0
Replying to Martial • Mar 24, 2026
Despite not being a part of The Truth s4, Baba still sent treats for the rest of the cast: https://x.com/Rebaxx63/status/2036296926300348704
Do you know why she isn't in The Truth 4? I enjoyed the series because of her!
2 2
Replying to Bec • Mar 21, 2026
Is it possible she's wearing what she could have worn if she was in Paris early this month?She's simply sublime.
Ok thanks. Made sense.
2 0
Replying to Martial • Mar 21, 2026
More studio shots of Dilraba at Dior event: https://x.com/alice_kriesha/status/2035228472688484587
Is it possible she's wearing what she could have worn if she was in Paris early this month?
She's simply sublime.
2 2
Replying to Bec • Feb 18, 2026
Republican drama? Which?Plus, there's not a whisper on the stephen chow movie too.
Thanks.
Is this the drama that will cast heaps of actors/actresses playing the different time periods and generations?
2 1
Replying to Martial • Feb 18, 2026
I'm most excited to see Baba's new drama A Duet in Blue 😍 Not many actresses can say theyve played a dual role…
Republican drama? Which?
Plus, there's not a whisper on the stephen chow movie too.
0 4
Replying to Bec • Jan 26, 2026
Great! But what does 'breakthrough artist' mean?
I like that. She's challenging herself and broadening her horizon hence expending her repertoire with roles to appeal to a wider audience. Good on her. We can see that in her roles as An Ni, Deng Yan and Nie Jiu Luo.
2 1
Replying to Bec • Jan 25, 2026
Great! But what does 'breakthrough artist' mean?
Right, thanks
0 0
Replying to Martial • Jan 23, 2026
Baba named Breakthrough Artist of the Year by Beijing news with Sword Rose and LOTL both being hits: https://x.com/antdinski/status/2014689036791906573
Great! But what does 'breakthrough artist' mean?
0 5
Replying to Martial • Jan 20, 2026
Mikimoto and Dilraba welcomes in the NY: https://x.com/OnlyDilrabaxx63/status/2013465539725959354
Isn't she simply divine!
3 0
Replying to Martial • Jan 3, 2026
Happy New Year gang!!
And to you too! Hoping 2026 will bring recognition and abundant success to Reba!
4 0
Replying to KEY • Dec 4, 2025
Okay, so this is kind of insider news, but apparently LOTL is getting smeared by Jaywalk. The company’s basically…
This makes me sooo mad, but it makes me appreciate Reba a whole lot more!
Hang on, CXX is not as visually appealing as 'who'?? Are you serious.?! He has such gentle masculinity with a charming sense of humour. CXX compliments Reba.
6 1