News Replying to nightsun_X • Jan 20, 2026
Person Chris Christopher Tyler Chindapol
watch marry a ceo it’s new bl of them
thanks but i already watched it🥲it was going so fast,i finished in short time🤐 i love his role to much😍
1 0
Replying to HaoHao • Dec 4, 2025
Person Chris Christopher Tyler Chindapol
Hey! I'm not sure if you know it already but they have a new short series together called "marry a ceo"!…
yeah i already knew it but thanks,i only wait til i have money on my conto to buy it 🥲I already watched the first 6 episode which were free,and i already love it so much
0 0
Replying to Francesca1080 • Oct 18, 2025
Title The Love Never Sets
Don't hate me but I personally like the JaTae couple more than JaFirst. I've never liked First since Thorne Type.…
Same, I thought I would be the only one
4 1
Replying to Sand • Sep 19, 2025
Person FirstOne Wannakorn Reungrat
Bro he looks like mix.So much mix actions too
for me it's mix and James together😂
1 0
Queen • Sep 18, 2025
Review Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
yes you are so right,i couldnt say it any better ,this is my fav series
1 1
Replying to Lexy • Sep 4, 2025
Person Lin Yung Chieh
is just me or does he look like the Taiwanese version of Surprise Pittikorn Siripornsawan (AKA khaojao from secret…
I thought I am the only one thinking that, but yeahhh it's soooo true, and I love it
1 0
On Chris Christopher Tyler Chindapol • Sep 4, 2025
Person Chris Christopher Tyler Chindapol
I love him in golden feathers with winner, I need another Bl of them, they are so good. He plays his role amazing
4 4
On Golden Feathers • Sep 4, 2025
Title Golden Feathers
ahhh their chemistry is so good, I need another Bl of them, longer, much longer😭
3 0
Replying to BlLoverForEver • Aug 9, 2025
Title Jet Lag
I watch it on dailymotion, but without English sub, because I understand
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9j51e6
0 1
Replying to HugMe360 • Aug 2, 2025
Title Jet Lag
Is it true that there isn’t an official place to watch this in the US? I see so many comments asking, but no…
I watch it on dailymotion, but without English sub, because I understand
0 3
Replying to HugMe360 • Aug 2, 2025
Title Jet Lag
Is it true that there isn’t an official place to watch this in the US? I see so many comments asking, but no…
I watch it on dailymotion
0 0
Replying to drama_love • Jul 25, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
Everything is okay but how come tony is in the wedding scene 😂😂😂
I was laughing so much
2 0
Replying to BlLoverForEver • May 9, 2025
Title Boys in Love
yes definitely, they need a high raise. I love it😍
omg same,they look so cute together,i cant with this cuteness
3 0
Replying to Future_Dreamer • May 8, 2025
Title Boys in Love
All I have to say is whoever decided on the PodxPapang pairing, needs a raise asap.
yes definitely, they need a high raise. I love it😍
3 2
Replying to SummerLove92 • Feb 6, 2025
Title Fourever You (Uncut Ver.)
I just finished Ep9 and I don't want any spoilers, but can someone tell me if the history between Ter and Hill…
yes there will be, watch till the End and you will find all your answers you questioned. I could answer all of them when I rethink the episodes
2 0
