Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 24, 2023

Friends

On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 8 days ago
We have two characters: Kong-bi and Choi. Kong-bi grew up in a wealthy family but under a very cruel regime; his mother is a psychologically unstable woman obsessed with God who takes her own shortcomings out on her son. She cares about no one but herself and her own twisted ambitions. Although Kong-bi believes his grandfather doesn't accept him, that isn't quite the case; his grandfather is actually trying to explain that music isn't just about learned notes—you need to have a soul. Yet, Kong-bi simply cannot grasp this. On the other hand, there is Choi, who possesses innate talent despite the poverty and harsh conditions in which he grew up. He is cheerful, trying to remain positive and keep a smile on his face no matter how hard things get. He genuinely tried to be a true friend to Kong-bi—and for a time, they were; I think that was the only period when Kong-bi truly felt happy. However, a mix of jealousy, obsession, the onset of mental illness, and his mother's influence took their toll. Kong-bi isn't to blame for the kidnapping or what happened to Choi, but the moment he accepted an award that shouldn't have been his—without saying a word—he trampled on their friendship. He continued playing the piano, even while feeling guilty and constantly telling himself he didn't belong there; he should have been honest and publicly stated his true feelings about the award and his success.
After nine years, Choi returned—his memory restored—seeking revenge. Not only that, but Kong-bi once again displayed selfishness by publicly claiming they hadn't been close, even though he insisted they were friends when he actually found him. Now, Kong-bi has discovered that his mother was the one responsible for what happened to Choi. I hope he does the right thing, tries to change, and seeks forgiveness. Because, honestly, in his madness, he has lost himself; he is neither truly alive nor dead—he simply cannot breathe. One thing is certain: whether rich or poor, it unfortunately amounts to the same thing—two unhappy souls. Two souls that never learned what love is; two souls with the same dreams, yet actually worlds apart. In the end, both suffer; successful or not, neither is happy. Both carry psychological trauma—one who lost himself, and the other whose very self was stolen and destroyed. There are four episodes left; it is a very interesting psychological series.
5 0
On The Gaze • May 25, 2026
Title The Gaze
I just watched the first episode. The story is almost the same as the manga Jinx. The main character is also in debt just because of his grandmother and also does a lot of jobs. And the other main character is a boxer. He also makes him an offer that he initially rejected but eventually agreed. And I think the story will be almost identical to the manga.
5 0
On Reloved • Jan 24, 2026
Title Reloved
I normally don't write comments like this. I know that not all series can end happily. but since I just watched it now. we have two main characters who should be fighting especially than who should be angry. em for my brother's sake, m for the fact that my brother thought he was cheating on him the whole relationship. you do it when he bought the wrong thing in the store or confused the dates. and then we have two secondary characters who are fighting, I understand the reason for the fight. they calm down with some kind of medical spell. because Don was on a date with someone else, so Pond called him and he died. there is no logic, no order. I honestly think that the actors should change companies and switch to gmtv because they honestly deserve better. let's say Don and Pond did excellent roles. Akin and than they just need a little push. but I can't get past this because the director ruined the whole series. I really sincerely apologize for that, but that's not how the series works.
5 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Jan 4, 2026
Title Reloved
It'll be crazy if the child isn't his she doesn't even want him Than to know about him which sounds suspicious…
I just wonder what Than will do when he finds out the truth about why Akin left him. And when Akin finds out that none of it is true.
5 1
On Reloved • Jan 3, 2026
Title Reloved
Akin disappeared without a trace, leaving behind a boyfriend who loved him so much, who still loves him because he listened to his friends. So you leave him without a single word, you don't talk or anything, but by assuming others, you are convinced that he cheated on you with I don't know who. Plus, he has a child that you are convinced is his, but basically what? And that person still wants to be with you. I would honestly forgive him, but it would be very difficult for me to go back to that person.
8 3
Replying to echo • Jul 20, 2025
Title The Nice Guy
anyone watching in Europe or US? where?
Europe
0 4
Replying to Mr Boombastic • Apr 7, 2025
Title My Stubborn
I hope uncut version will be on iQiyi. Usually mflow do its releases on iQiyi though they have not announce it…
You can watch in kissshk
1 0
Replying to RetiredProf • Apr 1, 2025
Forgive me for asking this kind of question, but I am going crazy. The episode guide says episodes 11 and 12 have…
You can watch in kissshk
1 0
Replying to My Purple Skies • Mar 22, 2025
I haven't read the Manhwa and I loved the series so much but I need understand Jaemin I really don't understand…
He developed feelings for Seong. but it was a stretch until the very end Seong tried to open his eyes but Daon had still moved in with the teacher and only at the very end did he realize what kind of teacher he was and ran away from him while Seong was looking for him. That part is the same that he attacked him in the apartment is the same only Daon still stayed with the teacher. if you want read the manga but you will see that the director did what maybe the writer wanted to say.
2 1
On Secret Relationships • Mar 21, 2025
I read the manga and honestly the manga was a bit boring, neither the beginning nor the middle nor the real end. But the series is exactly how I imagined all the characters and what the end should be. It has a beginning, middle and end. The series met all my expectations, especially with the main villain. The director and actors did an excellent job and I hope they get at least one award and I wish the actors continued success. Anyone who hasn't watched the series, watch it, you won't regret it
14 4
Replying to Ragnar Lothbrok • Mar 3, 2025
Seriously this good or bad??
I am very strict when it comes to series or movies because I can see very quickly whether it is bad or not and how it will unfold and I will tell you honestly. watch it, the series is excellent, from the acting to the script to the sound effects, it's absolutely worth watching.
3 0
Replying to Black w • Mar 1, 2025
DaOn has been in a relationship with a person he doesn't love for ten years, he loves the teacher for the same…
of course I appreciate your interpretation and how you experienced reading it. I have my own and I will continue to say that in my opinion the teacher is always the problem and that Daon who protects the teacher too much and does not see the true face of the teacher is not a good person
1 0
Replying to Black w • Feb 28, 2025
DaOn has been in a relationship with a person he doesn't love for ten years, he loves the teacher for the same…
Daon is terribly obsessed with the teacher, he loves him but also exalts him and thinks that the people around him wish him harm. however, the teacher turns everything around his little finger, that's why Su hyeong was attacked. Maybe Daon enjoyed having someone take care of him, but as I said, his weak character is too blind and he knows he did wrong, but he repeats the mistakes again. he still thinks that the teacher and hyeon were in a relationship and they weren't. I still say that the teacher is toxic, narcissistic and mentally unstable. because as soon as he saw that he was losing control over Daon, he began to manipulate him even more and admitted that he loved him. And Daon needed someone like Seong Hyeong
1 2
Replying to Black w • Feb 27, 2025
DaOn has been in a relationship with a person he doesn't love for ten years, he loves the teacher for the same…
the teacher is a very toxic person for ten years knowing that one person has feelings for you admit your feelings, you reject him, you know that a third person is involved, you go to do tricks with manipulation. then you still confess your feelings because Daon said he has feelings for someone else. I will drag him to the very end until Daon finally understands me and runs away from him.
the only person who is really positive in the whole story is Seong Hyeng and he really loves Daon and wants to help him.
1 4
Replying to Black w • Feb 27, 2025
DaOn has been in a relationship with a person he doesn't love for ten years, he loves the teacher for the same…
1. he allegedly loves Daon, he admitted it to him at the end
2. honestly, there is no motive, pure manipulation and narcissism on the part of the teacher when he wants Daon to be dependent on him.
SuHyeon knows that Daon loves the teacher but he wants to be with Daon and Daon was in a relationship with him. Su Hyeon confronted the teacher several times. supposedly the teacher did all that because he cared about Daon. the teacher is simply evil and, in my opinion, he has serious psychological problems. Daon is so blinded that he cannot see the truth. and pushes away the person who cares about him and who wishes him well. I honestly don't know, manga has no beginning, middle, or end. the end is the last two chapters, the denouement is pushed at the very end. I barely finished it. I don't know how to describe it better, I hope I was useful
1 6
Replying to Black w • Feb 27, 2025
DaOn has been in a relationship with a person he doesn't love for ten years, he loves the teacher for the same…
SuHeyon is a problem with him because he wants to force everything and keep Daon, but he still confronts the teacher several times so it's half and half. the most good person who got into this mess is Seon Hyeng
1 0