News
Replying to Valentina • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2 Spoiler
From what I saw he just said something along the lines of "I still can't ring your love alarm but hopefully one…
Ok but it's mean he trying with Yook Jo, right?
0 1
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2 Spoiler
Is Sun Oh ended up with Yook Jo in the end?
0 4
Replying to Tomoyo95 • Feb 6, 2021
Title Josee
Where can I watch it with eng subs?
In my country, i can watch it on Iqiyi.. But i didn't know are this film is available on Iqiyi in other countries
0 0
On Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) • Jan 24, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)
The rating so good.. 6.864%..
2 0
On Run On • Jan 21, 2021
Title Run On Spoiler
I really hate Seon Gyeom's father
4 1
On Kkondae Intern • Dec 30, 2020
Title Kkondae Intern
Congrats for winning the Best Drama at 2020 MBC Drama Awards.. And congrats for Park Hae Jin too for winning Daesang..
1 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Dec 11, 2020
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I can't fit Hyo Seop and Yoo Jung together. They just don't match and can't imagine them together in a romantic…
But they are almost near to be pairing on Clean With Passion For Now drama but cause schedule conflict it didn't happen.
1 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Dec 8, 2020
Title Start-Up
I miss live airing comments.What show is live airing now that is on Netflix so I can join in on the fun?No love…
The Uncanny Counter
8 0
On Start-Up • Dec 6, 2020
Title Start-Up
Wow this drama in the same level of worst with Record Of Youth..
3 0
On Start-Up • Dec 6, 2020
Title Start-Up
After Kwon Nara in Itaewon Class, i never support second lead so hard but in this drama i really support Kim Seon Ho. And for me, this drama not really bad i still think Record Of Youth is the biggest dissapointment in this year.
5 0
Replying to Josberth Arellano • Nov 27, 2020
Title The Call
I'll start to see it too, I hope the movie is very good.
Yes, i'm confused too with the ending
0 0
On The Call • Nov 27, 2020
Title The Call
Still confuse with the ending.. Can somenone explain me what happened in the ending?
0 4
On Record of Youth • Oct 27, 2020
Title Record of Youth Spoiler
Unsatisfying ending for me..
1 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 9, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
So good ending
1 0
Replying to Rjei27 • Aug 8, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
that’s great! i’m more excited for netflix worldwide ranking for tomorrow and Monday . i hope it reached #5…
Yes that's so great.. :D
0 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 8, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
It's Okay to Not Be Okay episode 15 rating is 6.492%, making it the 45th highest rated drama in Korean cable television history. Finally this drama highest rated since episode 1.
12 3
On The Good Detective • Aug 4, 2020
Title The Good Detective
The Good Detective episode 10 rating is 6.372%, making it the 46th highest rated drama in Korean cable television history.
8 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 2, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
Wow Park Haeng Ja is really Go Moon Young mother
2 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 1, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
I got the goosebumps for the ending of ep 13.. Park Haeng Ja is Go Moon Young mother really?
3 1
Replying to BraveShine • Aug 1, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I read articles on Facebook said this drama reportly to have season 2 next year.. Is this true?
Thanks all for the information.. I will tell my friends to not trust that news..
0 0