Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Baek Cirrus's House
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 17, 2022

Prims Wife Views GF

Baek Cirrus's House
On Match Point • 7 hours ago
Title Match Point
I was here since episode 1 when MDL DESPISED this show and the comments were full of hate so I'm so happy people have grown to love this show and it's getting the love and recognition it deserves!! The pacing was immaculate, the actors were amazing and the chemistry is so natural!! I'm gonna miss my peopleee :((((
7 0
On You Maniac • 7 hours ago
Title You Maniac
For anyone who is on the fence about watching this show, I'll provide you a positive opinion on the show, amidst all the hate. The show is actually really good and realistic, and I would HIGHLY recommend it! I like that it's slow and that they're not all basically in love with each other already. I actually hated Girl Rules because of this (everyone was basically booed up by episode 3). In this show, we're slowly getting to know the characters and see their relationship unfold. Relationships take time to grow and evolve, and I like that we're seeing the good and bad of it all. Them going through all the bad together and learning to deal with each other makes them a stronger couple and makes me want to root for them more. And, hot take, I don't get the Ten hate. It takes up so much courage to actually talk to your crush and I'm glad the show is showing a semi-realistic depiction of it (personally I wouldn't irl stalk my crush, but that's just me) .
6 1
I need more fingers to count the amount of times I cried during this watch. There were some moments I didn’t even realize I was holding back tears for until I blinked and they fell out of my eyes. My sleeves are so wet but it’s worth it! This is truly one of the best movies I’ve ever watched and I recommend the whole world to watch it! God, GDH never disappoints!
4 0
Replying to Honglou Meng • Mar 20, 2025
Ton Tonhon == Budget GunNammon == Budget JJayDoes anyone else see it? Mind you, I far prefer Ton to Gun.
Which Gun? Gun Napat?
0 1
On Petrichor • Nov 30, 2024
Title Petrichor
Tul and Cherran have so much chemistry! I can't wait for the next episode!!!
3 0
Replying to Alex K • Jul 22, 2024
There have been so many good Thai movies lately, but I can't watch any of them ;_;
Do you have any movie recs??? I've been looking for Thai movies to watch with my sis but I can't find any
1 1
On The Trainee • Jul 6, 2024
Title The Trainee
I'm genuinely so confused as to why this show is a 6.9. I just watched the first episode and loved it! It was short, funny, and engaging and it looks really promising! I know it's only the first episode and the rating will probably change, but I'm still confused about how this is a 6.9. I would understand a 7.8, but 6.9????
10 16
Replying to hualianagenda • Jan 15, 2024
so many characters and all of them being straight expect for one side character and they make him a sexual predator…
I didn't watch the show, but I'm curious as to who the sexual predator was
0 1
Replying to PudingNa • Aug 8, 2023
Is it just me ? Kay and Pepo looks the same
NO frrrrrrr! Me and my sis were hate watching house of stars and I dead stopped the show and told her, that guy, Pepo, looks exactly like Kay. At first she doubted me, but when she saw their pics on mdl, she immediately agreed!
2 0
On Dinosaur Love • Jul 10, 2023
I've been watching this with my sister and we've been counting the number of sound effects in each episode cause we're bored:

Episode 1: 83 sound effects
Episode 2: 29 sound effects
Episode 3 (first 10 minutes): 34 sound effects
17 7
On Dinosaur Love • Jul 10, 2023
FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED EPISODE 3 YET: TRIGGER WARNING FOR EPISODE 3!!! 10:35!! First show i dropped cause WTFFFF????
6 0