Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 1, 2025
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 15 hours ago
In Psychology, Pio is the prototype of self-imposing oppression. People often restrict their own freedom, choices, and dreams, trading autonomy for a false sense of security and compliance.To him living safe is living stuck.
7 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • 16 hours ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Is Pi o's grandfather having a heart attack in next ep preview??(I hope so)Good, die and take your daughter with…
Yes by clutching the wrong side of chest. Maybe his heart in the right side of his chest LOL
1 1
Replying to Fifi • 5 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot Spoiler
I was so confused I almost thought him with his own business waS a clip from the past or something because that…
Maybe, just maybe Mr Nobody also has won the lotto.There were 4 winners but we only know 2
0 0
Replying to Fifi • 9 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot Spoiler
I was so confused I almost thought him with his own business waS a clip from the past or something because that…
Where did Mr.Nobody get the money to start a new company? With his salary? Able to recruit 4 employees from his former company?
0 2
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 11 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot Spoiler
Confused much? A guy who is a team leader ,without perspective of company promotion, suddenly quit.Next ,he is the CEO of a new company with the goal of taking down Hongsung International.
Is Kong Eun Tae in cajoots with him?
5 4
Replying to InspectorMegre • 16 days ago
they somehow sell clothing from various brands
Thanks but I still am not sure if it is a retail or a representative corporation
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 19 days ago
Guys, that is exactly what I would have done.I would go to Paris to work in a fashion industry for 6 months,come back ONE DAY earlier because I miss my boyfriend.I have missed him so much I would leave the airport and go straight to meet him in restaurant bringing my suitcase with me (the other 2 I left in Paris).Then I would become a manager of an idol group concert to bring all my fashion expertise.
I did not miss my mother because she has disappeared.
8 4
On The Early Spring • 25 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
This is a sensitive question.I read somewhere that her roommate is suicidal.Is it true? I will be devastated because he seems to be a genuine good person.
0 3
Replying to Bromadista • Aug 10, 2026
Bunch of hypocrites:Immediate Backlash and Cancellation/Public Outrage: Netizens heavily criticized Kim Sae Ron…
And do not forget:

In April 2024, actress Kim Sae-ron attempted a career comeback through the theatrical play Dongchimi, but she withdrew from the role just a day after the announcement, citing health reasons amid intense public backlash and negative netizen reactions over her 2022 drunk driving incident and a recent social media controversy
11 0
Lily Alice • Aug 10, 2026
Bunch of hypocrites:

Immediate Backlash and Cancellation/Public Outrage: Netizens heavily criticized Kim Sae Ron reckless driving and attempts to flee the scene.
Career Fallout: She was dropped from upcoming television projects like the K-drama Trolley, and her role in Netflix’s Bloodhounds was significantly reduced.
Apology Reception: While she posted a handwritten apology and attempted to personally compensate affected local businesses for power outages, public sentiment remained largely cold.
Ongoing Scrutiny and Media Pressure/Skepticism Over Struggles: When she later shared photos of herself working part-time at a cafe due to financial strains from paying compensation and contract penalties, online commentators and gossip channels accused her of playing the victim or seeking public sympathy.
17 1
Replying to Nonsuch • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
organized trolls.
It’s infuriating, frustrating, you name it
1 0
Replying to Nonsuch • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
organized trolls.
And why is it allowed to happen?
1 2
Replying to Ivania • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
The irony is hilarious 😂 You’re calling people “brainless trolls” and telling them to touch grass, yet…
Doesn’t MDL have moderators? Making an account to give 1* is utterly cringe to say the least.
5 1
Replying to nanalily • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
It's her dowry money but most of them came from the huo illegal stock that she invested in. Qingy also ask that…
Thanks!
0 0
On Overdo • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
Forgive me if my question has been already answered. It’s about the bank scene:Where did Ren Su Su get all those suitcase with all the money and jewelry?
1 3
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 22, 2026
Why does MDL have a rating system that allows members to rate ALL episodes including the ones that have not been aired yet? So disheartening.
5 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 14, 2026
I am intrigued by Xiao Chang Qing / Prince Xin [5th prince] face.It looks like he had a thread lift, a cosmetic procedure to pull and tighten sagging jawline, cheeks, and neck.
0 1