Editorials Replying to Reizen • 26 days ago
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
Gosh when they walk to the market, right?!!? I also noticed that.
maybe you should collect up all the digital artists and go to fight against the ai like those 100 men vs 1 gorilla videos
0 0
Replying to Reizen • Jul 23, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
Gosh when they walk to the market, right?!!? I also noticed that.
bro i dont understand why ppl are like its ok its just a little ai, yea it's a eyesore
2 2
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 21, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
grrr the generative ai in it makes me mad!!! I've only just started it but the ai intro makes me mad!
13 10
On Magic Lover • Mar 16, 2026
Title Magic Lover
this is physcological torture waiting #lifeishell #boolife #chungus!
9 0
Replying to NoBody48 • Oct 21, 2025
Title When I Fly Towards You
I hate it when a fl uses baby voice trying to act cute and speaking in sobbing tone. FL is too annoyingly childish.…
At sometimes it cringe, but that is just the actress's natural voice. I think that she is one of the few actresses who can pull it off. I recommend watching it and hey if u find it cringe u can turn it off! But watch at least the 2nd ep before u decide :)
1 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Oct 15, 2025
Title When I Fly Towards You
i love this series, this was my first ever drama watch. IT IS SO PEAK < PEAKEST OF THEM ALLLLL!!!! it is so cute and amazing
5 3
On DogBro • Aug 18, 2025
Title DogBro
holy moly this boys cannot act, its so monotone
3 0
On Secret Love with Prince • Jun 14, 2025
Title Secret Love with Prince
what......
2 0
Replying to Takato • Jan 17, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
one episode a week is crazy especially when there’s 16 eps
REALLL I don't know how long I can last this torture!!
0 0
Replying to C0ral • Jan 17, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
I should of done that I started watching when only 2 are out, I'm struggling
The tragic struggles I have to face in this world, I should of waited till like 13 eps are out so then I'm upto date but not far behind
0 0
Replying to Musta • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
I'll come back when at least 10 are out I can't wait 13+ weeks...
I should of done that I started watching when only 2 are out, I'm struggling
3 2
On Our Youth • Dec 31, 2024
Title Our Youth Spoiler
I WAITED A WHOLE WEEK FOR EP 9???????? oml im going to be so honest it feels very much like a filler ep but like it was needed but also like a whole week for them to just meet again and him to drink.
3 0
On Our Youth • Dec 28, 2024
Title Our Youth
I'm always visiting here to see if the new ep magically came out two days early or something
29 1
