Editorials
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • Jun 27, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Where can I watch show?
0 1
Replying to azCleverGirl • Apr 27, 2026
Title Advance Bravely
If you still don't have it, send me a DM at the same name on Reddit.
Just emailed you.
0 0
Replying to azCleverGirl • Apr 7, 2026
Title Advance Bravely
If you still don't have it, send me a DM at the same name on Reddit.
Hi. I tried to message you but not going through. ☹️
0 5
On Sammy's Children's Day • Mar 30, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Can someone send me link to novel with English translation? Thank you in advance.
2 1
On Fourever You Part 2 • Jan 31, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
Where can I find novels with English translation?
1 2
On Advance Bravely • Jan 13, 2026
Title Advance Bravely
I will pay someone to translate or send me the translation. Really want to read the novel.
0 8
Replying to I said what I said • Oct 29, 2025
Title The Love Never Sets
I'm confused. Saint found out about SA from reading Ice's diary. So, why are they showing him helping the police…
I’m confused too.
1 0
Replying to Sanaya • Jun 25, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I'm on chapter 117 now I tell you there's not a single moment of seriousness in the novel so far . In chapter…
Do you have link for novel?
0 1
Replying to CTT1712 • Jun 24, 2025
Title Advance Bravely
Do you know where I can read story with English translation?
I can’t find it now. 🥲
0 1
On Revenged Love • Jun 23, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Anyone know where I can find novel with English translation? Thank you in advance.
1 3
Replying to BAnne • May 25, 2025
Title Eye Contact
Does anyone know where i can read the novel for this show in english?
I want to read novel too.
0 0
On Seong Seung Ha • May 3, 2025
Person Seong Seung Ha
Hope to see him in more projects. ❤️
2 0
On Business as Usual • May 2, 2025
Title Business as Usual
Wish each episode were longer. Feels so rushed. Not ready for this to be over. 🥲🥲
2 0
On Business as Usual • Apr 24, 2025
Title Business as Usual
This series is so good! Wish episodes were longer.
6 1
On Business as Usual • Apr 17, 2025
Title Business as Usual
Waiting for weekly episode is brutal!
6 0
On Fourever You • Jan 4, 2025
Title Fourever You
Anyone know if there is english translation of novels?
0 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Dec 13, 2024
Title Blossom
Want to shout out here that apart from the good acting, directing and storyline, the credits also go to the VAs,…
I agree! I feel like a lot of dramas don’t love up to their potentials with real actors voices. VA is a game changer in my opinion.
3 0
Replying to Sunobi • Nov 18, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
They are so happy that it seems too good to be true...
Exactly!
1 0
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Nov 18, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
Just got done watching episode 8. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen between Qi Lu and Xiao Qin. Really hoping for a happy ending with these two.
6 7
On LoveSick 2024 • Nov 17, 2024
Title LoveSick 2024
The scene at the end between Phun and Noh had me tearing up. ❤️
10 0