Editorials
Replying to TamzinMillemni • Sep 18, 2024
Title The On1y One
We could have done without 5 minutes of Jia Hao whining. 😒
I skipped half of this episode. Jia Hao and the kidnapping plot were both unnecessary boring. Hope to see more of the two main leads tomorrow episode.
2 0
Replying to gmastts • Sep 15, 2024
Title Advance Bravely
Imo, it makes little sense unless you read the book. That being said the book is 21+ Mature rating and extremely…
Do you know where I can find the book with English translation.
0 1
Replying to gmastts • Sep 15, 2024
Title Advance Bravely
I read it first. I don't think I could have followed the story had I not read it first. AB is the posterchild…
Do you know where I can read story with English translation?
0 3
Replying to NAY • Sep 14, 2024
Title The Time of Fever
it's an open ending because this one is a prequel to ULS. Watch that one to find out if it's a sad or happy ending!
Do you know where I can watch ULS?
0 1
On War of Faith • Mar 25, 2024
Title War of Faith
Caught me off guard how good this show is! I don’t usually watch these type of shows. Glad I gave it a try.
8 0