News
On Meet You at the Blossom • Aug 8, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
I'm so glad that iQIYI is also airing the original version in Mandarin. The Thai dubbing was driving me crazy!
13 4
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Aug 8, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
This series has grown over me. I am loving it soo much ðBut Just a reminder for everyone, a r*pe is a r*pe…
Get over it, this is FICTION, no one is saying r*pe is okay irl
1 1
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 8, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
the production is combo of various country eÅ¡te but the actors are Taiwanese and the whole story is based on…
No, they are from the PRC
0 1
Replying to CrescentMoon • Aug 8, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
"is there any woman in the world more beautiful than her", "She must be out visiting relatives. And those bad…
Wdym? Li Le is more beautiful than any woman I've ever seen!
7 2
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Jul 11, 2021
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love Spoiler
I loved Love by Chance #1, so I am really on the fence about watching #2. First of all, there is no universe in which Pete would abandon Ae, so that I refuse to consider. However, I was curious to see how they planned to retool the Tin x Can relationship. Would Tin be more likeable, and would Can be less mentally challenged? But it sounds like they screwed that up, too. I guess I'll give it a miss.
0 0