News Replying to sswl • Apr 12, 2026
Title Rebirth Spoiler
the story is quite heavy , the show gives game of thrones vibes kinda, but not as epic unfortunately. but make…
The FL is the child actor in Princess Agents. She plays Chu as a child. Same actress. I really liked Princess Agents. I had to watch it since many scenes are similar.
0 1
Replying to OldLaces • Apr 1, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
Can anyone tell if Arthur Chen is dubbing himself? Is that his voice?
I love his deep voice.
3 1
Replying to Derbbii • Oct 13, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
I am stressed watching this every episode, but it is what it is…
Me too! I’m blessed beyond belief! I can not imagine living in those times. I’m an American. Raised by two teenagers! I married at 19. However, I went to university. I’m a retired high school math teacher. I have a master’s degree. I have had rough times, but was able to achieve my goals. I’ve been treated fairly. I’m thankful everyday. Glad this drama was made.
4 0
Replying to redzoro92 • Oct 6, 2025
Title Love's Ambition Spoiler
I unfortunately agree. For me it’s the change in tone though. It went from melodrama to 100% Romcom & doesn’t…
Oh I agree! Did a 180° in the mood. I’m a little tired now. I liked the angst!
2 0
Replying to Tejas • Sep 23, 2025
Title Twelve
I thought this would be like Moving. But this is disappointing, I dropped after the 2nd episode.Should i continue?
nooooo
2 0
Replying to Runa • Sep 23, 2025
Title Twelve
Barely survived this drama after deliberately delaying my final 2 episodes. Worst camera directing, awkward acting,…
I agree. Ridiculous wigs. Awful fight scenes. No plot. So disappointed. I foolishly watched until the end with lots of fast forwarding.
4 0
Replying to limi • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Best Thing Spoiler
Question after ep 28
I’m in USA. My M.Ed. (Masters of education degree) took 15 months. I worked full time during day (high school math teacher). Went to school at night. School full time during summer! She totally finished and interned. She was going into business with friend.
1 0
Replying to 6heavenlydemon9 • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Best Thing
where did everyone watch episode 23 to 28? I am actually dying of anticipation cause i can't fine them
iQIYI . I’m VIP subscriber. Watched 23-28 today.
1 1
Replying to xnopex • Jan 13, 2025
Title The Trunk Spoiler
the very literal metaphor of a trunk (baggage) in this drama is very strong lol. very enjoyable.
I’m slow today…great analogy…on ep 7. Love it!
1 0
Replying to 4TheLoveofDramas • Aug 21, 2024
Title The Legend of Kaifeng
YouTube
TY!
0 0
On The Legend of Kaifeng • Aug 7, 2024
Title The Legend of Kaifeng
Where can I watch this?
1 2
On New Life Begins • May 26, 2024
Title New Life Begins
Why was FL a concubine and not a wife in the beginning?
1 3
On One and Only • May 5, 2024
Title One and Only Spoiler
I love this drama. I have a technical question.is Ren Jia Lun’s voice dubbed? If so, who dubs his voice. Sounds very familiar, but can’t think of who the dubber voice belongs to.
0 2
Replying to CristyRawks • Feb 1, 2024
Title My Boss
I watched all the episodes on Myasiantv DOT com.
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to CristyRawks • Feb 1, 2024
Title My Boss
Restraining orders are no more protection than the piece of paper they're written on. When the man or woman is…
True
0 0
Replying to CarolinaGirl6491 • Feb 1, 2024
Title My Boss
Where can I catch up? Thank you for your advice. I’ve been watching episodes on VIP VIKI.
Thank you for answering!
0 0
Replying to Droopy_Asleep • Jan 30, 2024
Title My Boss
Im stuck at episode 32, still need to catch up with the last 4 episodes. Im sorry, but the FL is just not doing…
Where can I catch up? Thank you for your advice. I’ve been watching episodes on VIP VIKI.
0 2
On My Boss • Jan 30, 2024
Title My Boss
Where can I watch the drama? I’m up to episode 22. I see many people have seen all episodes. Where can I find the rest of the series.
0 2
Replying to Xiao Chiu • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Boss
I have Youku, why cant I find My Boss in Youku? (I paid subscription)
Me either!
0 0
Replying to Rain and coffee • Jan 17, 2024
Title My Boss
Just finished ep 14 Qian Heng was so hot , dammnn the emotions the acting and his visuals, I am just so smitten....
Uh yeah!👍. I found him a few weeks ago in Goodbye my Princess, Starry Love. He’s gorgeous. And a very good actor. He needs to be in more projects.
5 0
