News
On Eunhyuk • Jan 11, 2022
Person Eunhyuk
I wish his photo can be updated to with the onr from his "Be" photoshoot. He absolutely looks ethereal there.
1 0
On Ossan's Love: In the Sky • Apr 13, 2020
Title Ossan's Love: In the Sky
Is it just me or Harutan looks cuter in this season. He was cute from the 1st season but this 2nd time around, he looks blooming? ♥️
5 0
On He Is Psychometric • Feb 17, 2020
Title He Is Psychometric
Ahn's character is waaaaay too adorable throughout the series. Such a cutie creature. <3
6 0
Replying to jelenaj • Feb 3, 2020
Person Zee Pruk Panich
It's my first time to fall for someone so fast! I think he is in my top 5 now ????
Omg. Me too. I just can't take my eyes off him <3
9 0
Replying to aamos12 • Jul 1, 2019
Title School Rangers
English Subs have been added on the official GMMTV YouTube channel to (randomly) eps 44, 45, 46 and 47, that all…
Not sure if it's just me, ep 44 is subbed. Ep 45 os only subbed at the beginning. Ep 46-47 are not really subbed?
5 1
On SOTUS S • Jul 1, 2019
Title SOTUS S
Do you guys happen to know the song from the rooftop scene? I really love that music. It always gives me the feels.
0 1
Replying to shena • Jun 15, 2019
Title Theory of Love
gun looks like a kpop idol tho XD
Hi! Do you happen to know the title of that song? Thanks!
0 1
On Friend Zone • Nov 10, 2018
Title Friend Zone
I'm honestly confused with singto's situation based on the trailer. What I got was Singto and Nat are a couple and Plustor is somehow involved with Nat? Haha. I'm excited with Sing's new series and looki ng forward to his acting.
3 0