Editorials Replying to TheDarkAngel100 • May 27, 2026
Title Whisper of Desire
Can anyone tell the whole story i don't mind any spoilers
me too!
0 0
Replying to Ellina • May 18, 2026
Title Twelve Letters
Happy ending for the main couple
Thank you!!!
0 0
On Twelve Letters • May 10, 2026
Title Twelve Letters
I want to watch it, but does it have a happy ending? I just can't do sad endings right now :(
2 2
Replying to mikuchuu • Mar 24, 2026
Title Marionette
I didn't like the ending. Disappointing tbh
Please spoil the ending for me too
0 0
Replying to Notinsync • Jun 19, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I too was so annoyed with her, but she gets better, and the drama is too good to drop because of a not so significant…
I'm glad I'm not the only one. She stopped me in my tracks
4 1
Replying to ChenKai • Jun 17, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
yeahh she does get a character development
Double win!
0 0
Replying to ChenKai • Jun 16, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
yeahh she does get a character development
Thank goodness. She's pretty annoying at the where I'm at (EP 10)
1 2
Replying to Lil swallow • Jun 15, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Her character gets better after the misunderstanding is cleared up ep. 19.
Thank you!!! I will continue then! 😊
0 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jun 15, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Does the younger princess get better? I love this show, but I find her character really challenging...
2 9
Replying to godscow • Oct 31, 2024
Title Love Scenery
Jia Yun (2ML) decided to play his character a la "creepy neighbourhood dude you should avoid taking candy from…
Totally agree. There's just something about his character giving me the ick.
6 0