Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2022
Replying to JYJ • Apr 4, 2024
Expected them to continue the electrifying scene in the cave and be heavily censored but holy hell! that was lewd!…
Isn’t it amazing how a little bit of bare shoulder and hand placement is so 🔥 in cdramas but we don’t have that big of a reaction with love scenes in hollywood productions lol.
16 1
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 4, 2024
Ok, so many complained about ML’s kissing, can we now complained about FL’s kissing lol. Here he is kissing…
I think I forgive them as I wasn’t all that great myself with my first kiss lol.
5 2
Replying to Haveninmuse • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Happily ever after in the mortal realm, in xing yun's courtyard. Their dream, happiest memories, and a big nice…
THIS ENDING IS SO PERFECT!!!!!!!
3 0
Replying to xGinax • Apr 4, 2024
KDRAMA and CDRAMA are in their drak times imo and this was a shine of light... don't know what would I do when…
Same! I don’t think I finished anything completely this year! did you try watching Queen of Tears? I’m watching that and also Shen Li! Both amazing!
2 3
Replying to bunnyangel • Apr 4, 2024
Today XZ declared that he would attack the heavenly realm if they tried to separate him and SL. He even sent a…
you’re scaring me…… body 😭
4 4
Replying to Kiie • Apr 4, 2024
Goddess watching idol drama like us 🤣🤣🤣
I have the 🐼 eyes as well.
2 0
Replying to JYJ • Apr 3, 2024
He cannot. He is omnipresent but not omnipotent. It is just the writer's/screenwriter's way of showing how they…
I agree with you! I love how they know what the other is thinking and love how connected they are. He certainly isn’t trying to lure her. He cares for her and it comes out with his actions. In her case - if you like someone, whatever they do will be luring.
0 0
Replying to cynthiad • Mar 31, 2024
This series is good but not great as my pov. The cast is top notch but I find the script not as good as the cast.…
I think to me the plot is pretty soap operaish BUT what made it work is the cast, the production and cinematography. And oh my gosh the fashion. They nailed looking rich and opulent.
2 0
Replying to avito • Mar 31, 2024
Grandpa finally tastes his own medicine I'm not even complaining
For once I’m happy someone got scammed but now our leads have to clean up this mess.
1 0
Replying to Feedmemoredrama • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
I’ve seen the ML actor in multiple dramas but this is the first time I get it lol. He’s got a lot of charisma…
I’ve always loved this ML and think he’s incredibly handsome. I love his micro expressions! You should check him out in Qing Luo as well.

I’m hanging on just for him and the 2nd couple. The FL isn’t giving me anything.
8 0
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
I've become invested in the 2nd couple and I am just doing a prayer circle that they live and be happy.
the second couple have so much chemistry! They NEED to be happy.
4 0
Replying to Laura SK • Jan 28, 2024
No happy ending? Is there a good point to drop it bevore?
it’s so good but if you must drop - episode 34b
1 1
Replying to Xelphyx • Jan 16, 2024
However, plot holes do still remains. After all, nothing is perfect in this world. Certain details are still left…
Exactly my gripe about the ending. Chu Yue was not so connected to the team for her to imagine meeting Ning Shishan. She didn’t really know about how RYY trying to make babies with NYZ nor was she super close with the team. If they must have her do the dreaming/ hallucination / whatever, wouldn’t it be with Shisan himself?? Yang Ying is a better choice. She was with them every step of the way.

But… this is definitely the best drama I’ve watched. Loved it.
3 1
Replying to Pufferfish704 • Jan 11, 2024
Completely agree! This is the strong female lead we didnt know we needed! How can we ever go back to immature…
I know!! what do we dooooo 😩
0 0
Replying to Yuki • Jan 4, 2024
Lusi is so sweet, she treated the team to New Year’s first hot milk tea haha hot because they were filming in…
Han Puuuuuu
2 1
Replying to TrippleR7 • Dec 31, 2023
I want to start by commending the casting director because they did such a fantastic job. Aside from the script/plot…
I agee with you. I see too many mediocre dramas with high ratings on MDL and it doesn’t make sense. My take on it is that people don’t even bother giving their honest opinions because they’ll be labeled as haters.

Love this show!!
8 0
Replying to Cc2 • Dec 29, 2023
This is me looking at LYN as the show went on:☺️- 😊-🤩-😍-🥰-😮‍💨-🥵
SO SEXY. SO ATTRACTIVE.
1 0
Replying to FatSeal • Dec 28, 2023
It shouldn't be called a journey to love but a journey to DEATHI cried so much that I'm waterless ☠️
I was dehydrated for a few days.
8 0