Editorials
Replying to Tia • Apr 13, 2026
Title Climax
Okay. Do you want a super brief explanation or one that's a bit longer?
No worries.😁 Thanks again for explaining.! 🥰
2 1
Replying to Tia • Apr 13, 2026
Title Climax
Okay. Do you want a super brief explanation or one that's a bit longer?
I read this part. I understood the story well. Thank you Sis.😊
2 5
Replying to Tia • Apr 12, 2026
Title Climax
Okay. Do you want a super brief explanation or one that's a bit longer?
Ok Sis 😊
1 7
Replying to Tia • Apr 10, 2026
Title Climax
Okay. Do you want a super brief explanation or one that's a bit longer?
sis, can you explain the story?😊
1 9
Replying to Tia • Apr 9, 2026
Title Climax
Okay. Do you want a super brief explanation or one that's a bit longer?
I'd prefer one that's a bit longer so I can understand the details better. Thanks!
2 0
On Climax • Apr 9, 2026
Title Climax
I watched all 8 episodes of the story, but I'm having a bit of trouble understanding it.🥲 Could someone please explain the story briefly from episode 1 to 8 as a help.?🙂
4 14
On Still Shining • Apr 4, 2026
Title Still Shining
I really enjoyed the first few episodes, but after that it started to feel slow. I was hoping till the end that the two of them would get back together, but that didn’t happen. Honestly, the ending felt a bit unusual to me, especially considering the title of the drama.🥲
3 0

