News
Replying to Chia6 • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Double
very cute. Do you know if they spoke in Beijing or Shanghai accent?
No wonder, they both from Sichuan or they film at Sichuan?
0 3
On Prior Convictions • Jun 28, 2024
Title Prior Convictions
Long movie, usual Japanese low key slow pace eventhough this is a mystery murder movie. Kasumi beautiful face without makeup can still act. Get to see filty unglamor part of Japan
0 0
On Prior Convictions • Jun 28, 2024
Title Prior Convictions
Love that the officers riding bicycle in Japan 😂
0 0
Replying to twinty • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Double
WXY knows how to do kissing scenes… https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8uFfDnpcLO/?igsh=MW4yb3NheTZ6YmFmMQ==
very cute. Do you know if they spoke in Beijing or Shanghai accent?
1 6
Replying to cilly • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Double
same! quite ironic for me since it wasn't even on my radar, but now I'm having a difficult time enjoying the other…
same here
0 0
Replying to Criminson • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Double
the way the leads look at each other, i cant its too sweet
the way they stare at each other is so seductive
0 0
Replying to Verliona • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Double
WHY CAN I NOT MOVE ON FROM THIS DRAMAAA
I am having hard time finding another drama to watch after this
2 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Double
When I think that reportedly Wang Xing Yue was joined the team after they started shooting the drama. Boy had…
they pick a right ML with charming eyes
3 2
Replying to MAlbrra25 • Jun 27, 2024
Person Nie Yuan
Yes, you're right. MDL, in writing of his several marriages, seems fitting for his role as an Emperor in that…
No problem. I have been watching Kdrama and Cdrama for awhile. Recently finished a couple of really good Cdrama called “The Double” and “Joy of Life”. Not sure if you can check out my list of completed. The one with high rating are recommended
1 1
On Jun Jiu Ling • Jun 27, 2024
Title Jun Jiu Ling
The female lead has the eyes of modern person.
0 1
On The Double • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Double
看完啦。 好 戲。 很好看。
3 0
Replying to Chia6 • Jun 27, 2024
Title In the Name of the Brother
tell me more about what you said. I am not following the China news here
I see. So they are promoting this show there. That is good
0 0
Replying to MAlbrra25 • Jun 27, 2024
Person Nie Yuan
Yes, you're right. MDL, in writing of his several marriages, seems fitting for his role as an Emperor in that…
Oh, is he famous with playing emperor? I can’t remember where I have seen his drama/ movie now
1 3
Replying to rje1 • Jun 27, 2024
Title Trending Topic
We've seen her grow from a cute petite gamine (or maybe they were just the roles thrown at her) into a serious…
She will stay petite and cute, that won’t change. She is not like super beautiful, but this lady can act. Her facial expression is amazing
2 1
Replying to Seaseasmile • Jun 25, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
I wanted to love this so badly. Hua Zhi is probably my favorite female lead I've seen in a looong time; she was…
The only thing that make him looks commanding is his height 195cm, lol
3 0
Replying to Mashu___ • Jun 25, 2024
Title In the Name of the Brother
this is getting so much attention in china recently after the hate campaing died down. so glad for yang mi cuz…
tell me more about what you said. I am not following the China news here
0 2
Replying to ItsAMe • Jun 25, 2024
Title My Liberation Notes
It was an interesting drama but the pace of the story was not good in my opinion. The story progresses extremely…
Agreed, well said
0 0
Replying to victoria stell • Jun 25, 2024
Title Till the End of the Moon
I have no idea when I’ll move on from this….. 💔
Watch another 4 way love tangle die hearts Cdrama “Lost you Forever 2” Lol
0 1
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jun 25, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2 Spoiler
Judging from the trailer, going to be love quadruplet. Damn….
2 0
Replying to DynasticWanderer • Jun 23, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Started episode 2 and it's still interesting. Yunxi looking good in black again, and the female lead Song Yi,…
I am on The Double episode 27 right now. Just finished JOL, love Song Yi there. So far the review on this one looks good. Will check it put again after The Double
1 0

1