News
Replying to favgal • May 8, 2024
Title In the Name of the Brother
I have this feeling Guan Xue knows that Song Zhouwen is a communist, they are not just saying anything about her…
Agreed
0 0
On Yu Shi • May 8, 2024
Person Yu Shi
Need more project of him. Found out about him from a Youtube video about top 10 C-actors. Looks like he is selective and only filming movies and short drama. Smart and he can.
7 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • May 6, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Take a long time to film just 6 episodes?
2 1
Replying to Precious • May 6, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It's her real voice because she learnt how to speak English during The Heirs era 🥹🫶
She has full blood Korean. Dual citizenship. Bilingual.
0 0
On In the Name of the Brother • May 5, 2024
Title In the Name of the Brother
This drama is intense. Sometimes I need to watch something else lighter to take a break.
4 1
Replying to Precious • May 5, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It's her real voice because she learnt how to speak English during The Heirs era 🥹🫶
She grew up in America/Canada as a child. She has a sister a couple of years older then her also in girls group. In The Heirs her English already really good
1 3
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • May 5, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
TWOM,Sky Castle,Reborn Rich cast get BAA ,so at least one from QOT apart from popularity they will give I guess…
What is TWOM and QOT?
1 1
Replying to ArlettaT • May 5, 2024
Title In the Name of the Brother
Im an American from Virginia.I got hooked on Chinese and Korean dramas from watching Netflix in 2015.I notice…
I think it is just that one person with multiple accounts spreading hate talks. He/she spent lots of time writing all this stupid things that the viewers from other part of the world don’t really care.
4 1
Replying to MYames • May 3, 2024
Title Moonlit Reunion
I love their hugs 🥹 so tighthttps://twitter.com/xiweilongs/status/1785189297773240371?t=PTACSG1zBxbPgqM1esSG_g&s=19https://twitter.com/allinprim/status/1784970217950728321?t=gcmOnXUtkuO9ZgVgoQulTQ&s=19
At the end of the hug, she gives him an egg? What was that about?
1 1
Replying to Chia6 • Apr 29, 2024
Title Moonlit Reunion
She has confidence. Not attitude.
I real life she looks like a woman with confidence. For example she wear low cut evening gown on events. She doesn’t cover her mouth when laugh etc…
0 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Moonlit Reunion
Smiling , smiling and smiling 😍😍https://twitter.com/fatma_choi/status/1782393711110017395
She has such beautiful smile
0 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Moonlit Reunion
Wu zhen 's attitude can be seen in this walk 😍😍https://twitter.com/FKShi/status/1783160607627530703
She has confidence. Not attitude.
0 2
Replying to goldflosse • Apr 28, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
also a wandering ghost here in search for a new drama. 😏the outstanding music in this drama is composed by…
I am watching “Blossoms in Adversity” right now, the soundtrack is really good too. Check it out
0 1
Replying to SojuTales • Apr 28, 2024
Title Lighter & Princess Extra
Where to watch this special episode for free?
If you watch the Lighter & Princess main drama. Not sure what platform you watch. It is actually 36.5 episodes. That last one 0.5 is this one.
0 0
On Lighter & Princess • Apr 28, 2024
Title Lighter & Princess
I have been a fan of Arthur Chen for awhile.. Now a new fan of Jing Yi. They are same age and perfect pairing. Can’t wait to start watching this drama
0 1
On Love Will Tear Us Apart • Apr 27, 2024
Title Love Will Tear Us Apart
This was Jing Yi’s first movie, but her performance was so natural
9 0
On Love Will Tear Us Apart • Apr 27, 2024
Title Love Will Tear Us Apart
Based on the title here, I need courage to watch this. Prefer the other two title “I want us to be Together” or “10 years girlfriend”
1 0
Replying to paxxie • Apr 27, 2024
Title Burning Ice
Benjamin Franklin once said "three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead". Also, none of the characters…
Even better all 3 of them dead, it will be a total secret, lol
3 1
Replying to QueenZilla • Apr 27, 2024
Title In the Name of the Brother
😤Claimed to drop with zero publicity, but airing at the perfect moment. At this time, countless fandoms are…
I am just here watching good drama on the other side of the world. Had just finished The Legend of Shen Li, now this one. Who cares all the fandoms gossip, backstabbing, shenanigan ?
4 0
Replying to Jiejie • Apr 27, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
what are you watching after this?
I am watching “In the Name of my Brother”. Check out Burning Ice and Light the Nights
1 1

1