K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 4 hours ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 7 hours ago
On Come and Hug Me • Jun 9, 2018 Title Come and Hug Me Spoiler I just have a theory :I think that the person who attack her at the end of ep 14 isn't the brother but the assistant who is always with her and her manager. I don't know why, but i have this feeling ????I really love this drama! The OST is great ! 1 0
I think that the person who attack her at the end of ep 14 isn't the brother but the assistant who is always with her and her manager. I don't know why, but i have this feeling ????
I really love this drama! The OST is great !