Details

  • Last Online: Aug 29, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 13, 2020

Friends

Replying to Chittabrr • Jul 27, 2024
I agree!But I think part of the sentencing was because of the fact he was distributing it - it's one thing for…
Thanks, appreciate it.

And, yeah, I understand your feelings. I grew up in a family that's been aware/fans of k-pop for a while, and so I've been invested in the k-pop industry for a long time (at least compared to how long I've been alive that is, lmao). Seeing the various impacts and lasting effects that come from the types of things being said/done towards idols (and really anyone - actors, singers, writers, everyone) is definitely stressful and intense - all in all, not a fun or great experience, so I feel.
2 0
Replying to Chittabrr • Jul 27, 2024
I agree!But I think part of the sentencing was because of the fact he was distributing it - it's one thing for…
It's less about me having "delicate sensibilities", as you call it, but rather, being polite/non-aggressive but still firm, will make people more receptive to what's being said.

As for what I said, it was inaccurate, but not necessarily malicious - I see maliciousness as more of a purposeful thing as opposed to what I said, which was ignorant.

The "I bid you a good week" (and similar phrases) is more of a formality / way of being polite for me. It's better than being rude and generally has been more well received than something like "Anyways, bye", at least for me. Hence why I use that. I apologize if me using that phrase made me come off as "holier than thou" or something similar to that.
1 2
Replying to Chittabrr • Jul 26, 2024
I agree!But I think part of the sentencing was because of the fact he was distributing it - it's one thing for…
Ah, I see. Thank you for informing me of that, though it’d be appreciated if you were a little less aggressive with your tone (as I personally believe that what I said wasn’t malicious, but rather out of ignorance - two different things), though I understand the sentiment.

Nonetheless, I bid you a good week.
2 4
Replying to lilswtangel • Jul 26, 2024
What?! He needs help, send him to rehab and community service, but 4 years in prison? The SK legal system is a…
I agree!

But I think part of the sentencing was because of the fact he was distributing it - it's one thing for a person to use drugs for themselves, and it's another issue when they're giving it to people
3 6
On KinnPorsche • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I'm going to fucking SOB.

Kim you dumb chesnut bitch WHY but also!! good on you for investigating!! finally some plot development on Porsche/Chay's mother that's inevitably gonna bleed into Season 2 and cause MORE angst (im not ready -- the novel went hard on this plot and asdjasdj SHIT)

Also!! Tae & Time are gremlins, I love them, Arm & Pol bless you, best wingmen out there -- drop ur fanfics fam,,,

DAMN FUCK U GUN!! All my homies hate Gun! Stop abusing your kids, piece of shit >:||

Also the fucking Birthday Party Arc... I already KNOW they're gonna make it lead into a darker arc and leave us on a cliffhanger before S2 starts IM GOING TO GO FERAL.
2 0
Replying to KP4L • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ok but Tawan banged the 2 Hot cousins I give him that 😂
bruh no printer, just fax
2 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
VEGASPETE AHHHH

also,,, MY BABIES BIG AND KEN -- NO IK THEY DID NOT DO THEM LIKE THAT [*SOBS*]
0 0
Replying to rdesentz • May 27, 2022
Yea tbat was weird to me. Part 1 had eng sub and then it’s like they were just like “meh they don’t need…
It's because it's being shown live in theaters too, or something along those lines.
0 0
Replying to 8717671 • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can i have the referral please
DM'd it to you ^^
0 0
Replying to Soso • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i hope there is one, wanna join too
yep ofc! like i said tho it's still a WIP so rip lol
0 0