News Replying to Xanfan • Dec 10, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I think the rating is fair, compared to 8.4 for Goodbye my Princess which was to me, the best of CXX's performance.…
Totally agree, the ratings here on MDL donβt seem consistent. Many dramas with weaker plots and writing still get very high scores
7 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 25, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
cannot wait for next episode.
3 0
Replying to Lee Eun Ae • Jan 31, 2025
Title Reopen My Journals
The drama is good but I don't know why this is showing jia yue and xiao as a main lead but in the drama chen mo…
I stopped watching this drama because I prefer the Xiao Han and Jia Yue couple over Xiao Han and Chen Mo
3 4
On You Are My Glory • Dec 12, 2023
Title You Are My Glory
Best chemistry, still love it
2 0
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Jan 8, 2023
Title The Long Ballad
what? only two men who fell in love with Changge. it's Ashina Sun and Shuyu who loves Changge.
I Sending many2 love to changge character. Bcoz I love changge character
3 1
On The Long Ballad • Jan 6, 2023
Title The Long Ballad
Many2 love for changge character
5 3
On The Blue Whisper: Part 2 • May 26, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 2
Finally
0 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • May 17, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Great drama
2 1
On You Are My Glory • May 17, 2022
Title You Are My Glory
Satisfied with the stories, actress and actor
3 0
On You Are My Glory • May 16, 2022
Title You Are My Glory
Rewatching again
5 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 2 • May 12, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 2
Watch it without subtitles
2 1
On You Are My Glory • May 12, 2022
Title You Are My Glory
Love this drama πππ
2 0