• Location: 'Straya
  • Birthday: July 07
  • Join Date: April 10, 2015
Back to 20
Apr 22, 2015
I loved the movie and the whole plot. Although many people were driven to see this because of Luhan (which I was as well) all the actors/actresses were great in this.

The music in this movie was excellent and showed a love for earlier traditional songs and new rock songs as it showed the society back then, and how different it was from the society now.

I'd watch this again any time. The thing that I loved most about this movie was the fact that it had many funny scenes.
38 Task Force
Aug 12, 2016
This drama was absolutely perfect from start to finish. It was captivating from the very first episode. Not only that but all the episodes were perfect, ending on a cliffhanger each week! The squad is unique and each cast played their character very well. This story draws in the viewer as there is a sense of finally figuring out their plan, only for the screenplay to have another plot twist in it. Most importantly, THE STORY FEATURED CRIMINALS DOING GOOD WHILE THE GOOD ARE DOING THE BAD.
Signal
Apr 22, 2016
I loved this drama so much! It was very addicting so I watched 16 episodes in only 2 days, crazy! They cast very good actors and the plot had me on edge the whole time. The sudden plot twists are very smart in the drama as it changes the crimes. The emotional interaction between the past and present detectives were great although sometimes the time frames were quite confusing.

Overall, I'm so sad that this drama ended at Episode 16. It deserved to be a 20 episode drama. Now I can see why everyone demanded a 2nd season. I'm usually not a person who cries a lot but I cried 3 times! For those who don't like watching scary crime dramas this one is for you! There's very little scenes with gruel, dead bodies and killing. There's only little blood scenes overall.

The lead character's curiosity was amazing!

This is the only drama I've ever given a 10/10 to so I highly recommend this drama. I too, would watch it again.

Little Forest
by Mona
This movie is a total hit for those who love to appreciate beautiful filmography and aesthetics of an indie film. Although the plot was a simple country girl struggling in the city and coming back to her roots, the movie did not feel dragged out. The movie captivates and takes you along with her through an entire year of self discovery. The characters are simple but can relate to different types of audiences.
There's a that friend who quit a job because they cannot seek happiness from it, that friend who hates their job but is reluctant to risk stability, and that friend who is still struggling for qualifications.
The highlight of the movie are the aesthetically presented cooking scenes where the main character is seen peacefully engulfed in creating, despite the haunting memories of her mother. For a movie which has perfectly fulfilled the requirements of its genre, I'm surprised this does not have ratings of over 9.5 stars.

Believer
by Mona
The first time I tried to watch this movie I stopped it after the first 10 minutes, BUT IM SO GLAD I CAME BACK TO IT. The first 20 mins feeds you the main plot and how the police will go after the drug lord, “Mr. Lee”. After all the main plots the movie will make you stick around for the good parts, trust me.

BEST PART OF THE MOVIE is the fact that it leads you on. It captivates you, gives little hints until the final reveal. An absolute PLOT TWIST that leaves you second guessing in the moment, “wait, it can’t be…”. Then you realise it, not only have the characters in the movie been fooled, but also YOU have been fooled.

The captivating character development of See Young Rak was exceptional. Although his back story is slightly questionable at the end, it is a movie overall and the aim is to entertain and not always make sense. Ryu Joon Yeol never fails to put up a fantastic character for each different genre of film/drama he features in. The film is action packed with zany characters who leave you weirded out, especially if the audience has not been exposed to similar genres of movies.

Bad Genius
Nov 28, 2018
Throughout the entire length of the film, the characters have you on edge. Lynn and Bank show major character development showing that good people can turn bad, but not all remain bad. The duo show a love hate friendship leaving you hanging but also progressing the plot. This movie leaves you enticed with the tactical strategies used and the lengths people would go to make big money.

'Bad Genius' is laced with an action packed adventure lead by one's selfishness. Throughout the movie they have the audience on their seats questioning,
Will Lynn ever be able to please her father?
What will happen to Bank?
Was it worth the risk?