K-Drama
Replying to Killgore • 13 hours ago
Title GATE24: The Border
the amount of "uhms" in each episode by mori is starting to annoy me, otherwise great show TT_TT
I think it’s adorable
0 0
On GATE24: The Border • 15 days ago
Title GATE24: The Border
Why is MDL so hard on Japanese shows? this one is delightful
7 0
On Hold My Hand at Twilight • 18 days ago
Title Hold My Hand at Twilight Spoiler
This was really good but I hate a last minute happy endings. Like why did it take 3 whole years to finally tell the truth to the FL. Annoying. But the story was good overall.
2 0
Replying to Timi89 • Jul 10, 2026
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
I loved this drama so much, but there is a huge question for me that I don't understand at all... why is everyone…
Just finished this and thought the exact same thing. I can see why he would blame himself. But not why everyone else was so mad at him. Anyway, like you said, it was perfect except for that tiny flaw.
1 0
Replying to Vtea • Apr 25, 2026
Title Rebirth
I just finish watching the drama and tbh NO do not watched. It was interesting at first but it went downhill near…
I really don’t like an unsatisfying ending. I will pass and will watch a different LYR drama. Thank you!
1 0
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • Apr 25, 2026
Title Rebirth
Save urself sometime and sanity and move on to a feel good drama or ones wth better direction n stort Many ppl…
I’ll skip it then. Thank you for the detailed response.
1 0
On Rebirth • Apr 25, 2026
Title Rebirth
I was planning on watching this but the clips I’ve seen look super sad. Is it?
0 6
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 18, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
My most favorite cameo ever. PSJ, FTW! This was so good!
0 0
Replying to DaisyLady • Mar 30, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Doea that mean it’s a sad ending?
Thank you! I can watch it then.
0 0
Replying to DaisyLady • Mar 30, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Doea that mean it’s a sad ending?
thank you!! I’ll start it tonight then. I’m not good at handling sad endings for main couples.
0 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Mar 30, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Lin'an scene with all those dead people was HEARTBREAKING. Changyu missing everyone, even Yan Zheng.OmG this is…
Doea that mean it’s a sad ending?
0 5
On Love in the Moonlight • Mar 22, 2026
Title Love in the Moonlight
I made the mistake of asking Google for a cheerful k-drama. And here I am. While this is really good. it is not what I would call cheerful.
2 0
On Violence Action • Feb 7, 2026
Title Violence Action Spoiler
I was really enjoying this until the very unsatisfying ending. Only a second movie could redeem it.
0 0
Replying to DaisyLady • Feb 7, 2026
Title The Great Flood
Plz mark as spoiler. Thanks
You’re sweet to respond. I thought it seemed spoilery but it’s all good.
0 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • Jan 10, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
For me it iwas Open ending not bad at all. The last scenes of the episode gives room for interpretation ☺️…
I like that interpretation! But for me, I need my endings to be definitely happy.
0 1
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Jan 10, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
LitC was a HE
good luck! 😉
0 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Jan 10, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
LitC was a HE
I’ll watch it, then. Honestly, I haven’t bc I was afraid of another another unhappy end.
3 2
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
is there a law that says HMH can’t have a happy ending?!
3 7
Replying to EmmanuellaOladokun • Dec 30, 2025
Title The Great Flood
brooo the plot twist was fire it was simple and I love the fact that they had to relive the situation over and…
Plz mark as spoiler. Thanks
1 3
On The Great Flood • Dec 30, 2025
Title The Great Flood
Weird. But I liked it.
4 0