K-Drama
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 31, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Both. Joseph and Tian Jia Rui
But arent CDL and ZSX playing siblings? I was under the impression that the main couple would be JJY x ZSX instead....
0 2
Replying to RAMking • Dec 12, 2024
Article Nam Joo Hyuk, Roh Yoon Seo, and Cho Seung Woo are the main leads of a new occult historical Netflix
Hahahah, He went to military last year (March/April)
Not 2 years. It's 18 months if you're an active duty soldier. 2 years is for public service (Usually people with a certain level of injury that justifies them as unfit to serve as an active duty soldier). Joo hyuk enlisted March 2023 and was discharged September 2024.
2 0
Replying to ymynym • Dec 12, 2024
Title Mr. Sunshine
i personally think the chemistry is great but restrained. it's very fitting with the characters' social standing…
Thanks for saying that. A lot of people think romantic scenes equals chemistry. I enjoyed this a lot, and enjoyed each and everyone's role. It was truly outstanding.
1 0
Replying to 10225239 • Dec 12, 2024
Title Mr. Sunshine
A drama that had great potentialThe romance between Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Ri ruined everything their age difference…
I disagree with this. I think, you only saw it that way because you generally don't like the idea of their wide age gap. It's a shame that from everything displayed in the drama, you focused solely on their romance because you were unhappy with their age difference and have a preference towards Yoo YeonSeok's character.
4 3
Replying to Khushi • Dec 12, 2024
Title Mr. Sunshine
hows the ending? can anyone explain me. i really want watch this show, but if it has sad ending then I'll postpone…
I Just finished it a minute ago and it truly is a beautiful masterpiece. The ending can be interpreted as both sad and satisfactory and I'll suggest you watch it. The brutality of Japan and traitorous acts of the Korean ministers would be a sad sight for you to see, so if you can't handle that, then it is better to remain unaware.
5 0
Replying to Paffy • Mar 24, 2021
Review Innocent Special
Sadly no. Or I have not heard about anything. I just know that they got enough money via fundraising. And that…
Ok thanks. I really appreciate it
0 1
Paffy • Mar 21, 2021
Review Innocent Special
Has there been any news on the release date for this drama? i really want to watch it
0 3

