Details

  • Last Online: Jan 26, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 21, 2019
Replying to medstudent • Dec 21, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
so the queen keeps saying "win during the day and fade at night" about the king. does anyone know what that means,…
I think it talks about an erection. That he is all manly, but that he is unable to appear at night, in bed lol
6 1
Replying to Navia • Dec 18, 2020
Title True Beauty
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think that Seojun and Soojin are meant to be together. :|
OMG, please don't.
2 0
On True Beauty • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
Por que ela cai tanto, plmdds?! Menos de meia hora e já contei 3 quedas, como pode? No webtoon ela é bem tímida, mas não era tão lesada não... Aff. Agora o SeoJun e SuHo continuam lindos como o pecado, que escolha perfeita de atores! ♥
0 0
Replying to Periwinkle • Jul 31, 2020
Hospital playlist 2 is expected to air its first episode on January 6, 2021. pic.twitter.com/XEFzGHF2Bg— 햄이…
OMG ♥
1 0
Replying to bilan • Feb 9, 2020
The Masters Sun reference in episode 14 lol
Oh, really? I missed this one...
2 1