Details

  • Last Online: Jan 26, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 21, 2019
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 16, 2024
Eu estou abismada... como pude me apaixonar por uma voz rouca que nunca tinha ouvido e também por um plot ainda na metade do 1° epi?!? Mesmo a sinopse me cativando parcialmente, eu comecei a assistir desconfiada se ia gostar desse lance de influenciadora de crianças e me peguei devorando 2 epis em segundos, plmdds eu preciso de maaaais

Não tenho nem vocabulário para comentar em inglês, então vai em PTBR mesmo
0 0
Replying to Shantiece • May 7, 2024
I'm jealous of anyone that gets to watch this for the first time. This has the best couple of any youth drama.
I saw it earlier on the Netflix home screen and it caught my attention, so I looked it up here and liked the overall rating. Now your comment has attracted me enough to start. Thanks ♥
3 1
On D.P. Season 2 • Aug 10, 2023
Is it just me or did anyone else watch this sequel with a strong sense of déjàvu? (the first 3 ep at least) As if I've seen it elsewhere... 🤔
2 0
Replying to Jaymson • Aug 9, 2023
Title Not Others Spoiler
Am I the only one thinking that Park Jin Hong will be exposed as culprit?
I had the same feeling, and to tell you the truth, it would be great if it were real. So he would have a little spice in the monotony that is the character... So nice, so submissive, so boring. 🥱
1 1
Replying to Devart • Jul 26, 2023
Title Not Others Spoiler
Does anyone know the name of the female vocal song that sounds like Madonna? 🤔🤔 Every time it plays, I have…
The song plays in the scene as FL takes the drunken boss home.
0 0
On Not Others • Jul 26, 2023
Title Not Others
Does anyone know the name of the female vocal song that sounds like Madonna? 🤔🤔 Every time it plays, I have the feeling that I'm going to hear it...
0 1
On Not Others • Jul 19, 2023
Title Not Others
I'm loving it, it's hilarious!

Sometimes I have this crazy feeling that I see CSY acting the same as her boyfriend JKH and I'm freaking out because I love his acting. 🤣🤣💟
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 12, 2023
Don't hold your breath for this tho heh. But she gets better around eps 16 or so, at least a bit. Her character…
😬 And here I'm thinking with each heavy sigh of hers: "its now" 👻
3 1
On The Real Has Come! • Jun 12, 2023
Starting to watch now, I'm still on episode 3, buuuut already I would like to know when this "halmeoni" dies. What a damn old lady!
4 6
Replying to Devart • Aug 5, 2022
The Naoki in this version is the cutest, most handsome and infinitely the most disturbed by Kotoko's loud voice…
In the end, either Naoki is a masochist or he freaked out at Kotoko screaming inside his head. 🤣🤣🤣
9 1
On Itazura na Kiss • Aug 5, 2022
The Naoki in this version is the cutest, most handsome and infinitely the most disturbed by Kotoko's loud voice and presence lol
I loved ♥
10 2
Replying to Nekocase • May 10, 2022
I wonder if her vaginitis is cured
🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to ABC • Apr 3, 2022
Me thinking with little hope they might reconcile after that crying hug they had. HeeDo: goodbye , YiJin Me dead
Yes!!! That part buried the last glimmer of hope... 😭
3 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 11, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
The 9th ep started really well! OMFG I'm screaming!
4 0
On True Beauty • Dec 24, 2020
Title True Beauty
After the 5th ep: WTF happened here?!
I felt like I was on a roller coaster... We're going down the slope when we barely started to climb ??????????????
8 0