Editorials
Replying to Riri • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
The way he always calls him bastard. In ANY situation
Bastard vegas
0 1
Replying to Lily • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
How do you all feel about big?
A traitor maybe
1 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't think we can do it without u..Come faster
I already told that in the comment
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
Ok then
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't think we can do it without u..Come faster
Yeahhh Maggie is my jaan
0 2
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't think we can do it without u..Come faster
Oo I think i hav to buy some more
0 4
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Gege reminds me of wei wuxian 😭
What r u talking idiot
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
I'll ask her for sure
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
I quit this convo
0 2
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am here dew
Where were u
0 9
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't think we can do it without u..Come faster
I just went to prepare some maggie
0 6
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Gege reminds me of wei wuxian 😭
No. He'll never say that
0 2
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
I'll ask her
0 2
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
No babe he's always been my doc
0 4
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Gege reminds me of wei wuxian 😭
Vegas=pete now and for infinity
0 4
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
Yeahhh ask mimi . She'll tell
0 4
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
Bcoz I'm a doctor and u r my patient
0 6
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg my bby is so cute☺️
Yeahh he is
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Gege reminds me of wei wuxian 😭
He is only for pete
0 6
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
I think its only u
0 6

1