Editorials
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That might work, but it isn't private. Which is why I think discord is better
Not vegas for sure
0 3
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
But it was ur head
0 41
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Welcome :-))
We r vegas fandom
0 0
Replying to 10018853 • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hey there everyone ✌️ I am joining in ... Lol after two episodes Was holding myself back from a long time…
Welcome to our dirty comment section..( just kidding)
1 9
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm here gurl
Youuuuuuuuu
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That might work, but it isn't private. Which is why I think discord is better
Yeahhh who did kidnapp her actually
0 5
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
Mine is the real one.. i think u misunderstood macau as vegas
0 43
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That might work, but it isn't private. Which is why I think discord is better
Ok... Can anyone explain abt this topic
0 3
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm here gurl
U u u u
0 2
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That might work, but it isn't private. Which is why I think discord is better
Yeahhh unlucky us
1 7
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
I'll never drug anyone.. especially my vegas
0 45
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That might work, but it isn't private. Which is why I think discord is better
R we the only one here
0 14
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm here gurl
U r the one
0 4
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
I don't think so.. he is whipped for me
0 47
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That might work, but it isn't private. Which is why I think discord is better
Yeah don't stop
0 16
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm here gurl
I think now u r a liar
0 6
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
He is with me.. then how can he be loyal to u
0 49
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That might work, but it isn't private. Which is why I think discord is better
Clown again
0 18
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm here gurl
What when?
0 8
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No idea
Oohh i thought exactly the same
0 51

1